• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Which is? We have invited shady regimes here for pretty much ever, I'm all for calling Rishi out for being a cunt with no scruples but pretending we are on some moral high-ground all alone is partly why a lot of the world thinks we're arrogant tea-drinking nobs

Last edited:
Interesting that the less lunatic wing of the Conservative Party have started to call on Sunak to fire Braverman as the whole immigration policy is seen as an electoral suicide note.

I’m sure the Express will rail against such heresy in the morning, or blame the EU again.

Looks like Nadine has finally fooked off

I mean just for a start, 18 years is not 'nearly a quarter of a century'.

Hope they lose he seat in the by-election

It was suggested when Dorries first "resigned" that the resulting by-election would lead to the biggest defeat in UK history...

A lot of forces were behind schedule coming into the last year of this recruitment push, so they stopped or cut recruiting police staff to focus on bringing in new police officers.
Which meant there were shortages in police staff roles.
So new police officer recruits were seconded to fill those roles (largely force control room). Lots are still there and not actually taking up the officer roles they were recruited for.

the UK government declined to attend a follow up with the UN who previously published a report condemning the UK governments treatment of disabled people. The UN had been critical of the impact of repeated amendments to welfare support and other packages that aid disabled people. The UK government declined to attend, stating it will update the UN in 2024 instead.

If you have a disability, or a long term health condition, the withdrawal of so many aspects of support since 2010 must be quite harrowing.

The UN has written to the government equalities minister (badenoch, rofl!) and others expressing concerns.

It seems the government wants to scrutinise the actions of everyone else, yet is eager to avoid scrutiny of it's own actions/inactions.

Lying bar steward Grant Shapps is the new defence secretary,

Back