• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Greenpeace protesters on the roof of his house in Richmond, protesting about the oil and gas licences he’s giving out, they’ve unfurled oil black banners down one side of the house.
Local police chief inspector going to be looking for a new job shortly I’d say.

Greenpeace protesters on the roof of his house in Richmond, protesting about the oil and gas licences he’s giving out, they’ve unfurled oil black banners down one side of the house.
Local police chief inspector going to be looking for a new job shortly I’d say.

When asked about the incident, the Deputy Prime Minister Oliver Dowden said he thought the British people were "sick of these stupid stunts".

Close Oliver, the British people are sick of you stupid cunts...

Certain tories want to set an election campaign on leaving the echr. That's how wedded they are to Rwanda.

Well they will lose so I wouldn’t cry too much about that.

Setting themselves up as self parody isn’t a winner.

I mean actual luxury cruise ships are floating virus factories, not sure what exactly they were expecting.

It's like having Dwight Schrute run Government policy.

Legionella is found in stagnant water supplies rather than spread through groups it think. So perhaps a symptom of them rushing that barge into action and not properly flushing/chlorinating the water system before putting it to use rather than the environment being the issue.

Legionella is found in stagnant water supplies rather than spread through groups it think. So perhaps a symptom of them rushing that barge into action and not properly flushing/chlorinating the water system before putting it to use rather than the environment being the issue.
Yeah we found traces on a couple of floors of our office building when it reopened after COVID, had to close them whilst they sorted it all out.

Legionella is found in all water supplies.

Inviting the saudi's to visit.
It's almost like he has no scruples.

Back