• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Lib Dems smashed the shit out of the Conservatives in Windsor and Maidenhead too. Poor Rish! is being attacked on two fronts

I find it bizarre that people still vote for the Reform Party (is that what they are called?). They serve no purpose any more apart from allowing Farage & Tice to pretend they are still relevant.

As there is almost no difference between the Tories and Reform/UKIP are the people voting for them just the slightly more racisty types that don’t like a brown skinned leader?
Derby has more of them than any other City in the country (makes you proud) -yesterday's ballot has yet to be counted. In a very ethnically diverse City the areas that return Reform councillors are still traditional, white working class areas where Union Flags are flown from the lampposts all year round. Turnout will be low, so you don't need many deluded racists to make a difference

Funny watching the Tory drones bleating various excuses, justifications and false equivalences for these results. 'Not as bad as many analysts suggested', 'Labour aren't doing as well as they should', 'It's clear Rishi is regaining the public's trust' etc. Fucking muppets

I liked the excuse that the Tories were beaten in some areas 'because of Putin' 😂

Wankers.

Still - millions of people STILL voted for these cunts after all the damage they've done which is just totally inexplicable to me - my ward will never be anything other than Tory, and it sickens me. They could put Ian Huntley up as a candidate here and he'd win if he was wearing a blue rosette.

This it the bit I struggle with - there are people I actually like who voted yesterday for these utter cunts. They are manifestly making the country much worse for my kids and they still vote for them.

Tamworth is quite bellwether and the Conservatives lost control of the council overnight as they lost 5 of the 7 seats they were defending. They are still the largest party though as only a third of the seats were up for grabs.

In my area of NW Leicestershire the Conservatives have also lost overall control after losing 8 seats, with Labour now the largest party.

This it the bit I struggle with - there are people I actually like who voted yesterday for these utter cunts. They are manifestly making the country much worse for my kids and they still vote for them.

...but Labour left a note saying there was no money!

Starmer made reference to the note this week and he should do. The Conservatives have doubled the national debt since yet their election strategy this week was to show a picture of the note from 13 years ago.

Starmer made reference to the note this week and he should do. The Conservatives have doubled the national debt since yet their election strategy this week was to show a picture of the note from 13 years ago.
Great line as well as he went through the Tory fuck ups and ended with "they are going to need a bigger note"

Great line as well as he went through the Tory fuck ups and ended with "they are going to need a bigger note"
Watching him on the TV he does have the charisma of a bollard.

He just isn't that likable and I wish his team would stop trying to make him so it comes across as insincere.

Labour take 22 of the 24 seats up for grabs in Sandwell but the Conservatives are claiming it as a success as they took 2 seats from Independents.

Dudley seems to have bucked the early National trend. Someone with more local knowledge will have to explain the hold that the Conservatives seem to have on the electorate there.

Labour take 22 of the 24 seats up for grabs in Sandwell but the Conservatives are claiming it as a success as they took 2 seats from Independents.

Dudley seems to have bucked the early National trend. Someone with more local knowledge will have to explain the hold that the Conservatives seem to have on the electorate there.

I'm in the Dudley area - I can only speak for Stourbridge but parts of where I live are essentially like a mini Surrey, and won't ever be any different.

Really pleased that the Stourbridge Town ward went to Labour though - geographically that's very close to us.

The ward next to mine was one of the 2 that voted Tory. Stupid cunts.

I my ward the Conservative candidate got less than 300 votes so that makes me feel a bit better.

Medway is apparently the bell weather council for any ensuing general election. Seems to be red again this morning. Such a shame.

That's because they take all your money and give it to benefit scroungers (who spend it on fags, booze and drugs) and immigrants (who get free houses, cars and mobiles)...

I also noted that stupid cunt Redwood is calling for a return to Trussonomics to get over this little blip.

Idiotic doesn’t even cover it.

That is marvellous. I cannot wait for that cunt to be out on his ear at the next GE. If he goes back to teaching, will he go on strike I wonder?

I also noted that stupid cunt Redwood is calling for a return to Trussonomics to get over this little blip.

Idiotic doesn’t even cover it.
Another 300 seats lost and the bring back Boris campaign will also be in full swing

That is marvellous. I cannot wait for that cunt to be out on his ear at the next GE. If he goes back to teaching, will he go on strike I wonder?
Wont go back to teaching. Will make his money from doing talks and working for the likes of GB News.

Back