• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Only 2 results in Stafford so far, both Labour wins though..

Another 300 seats lost and the bring back Boris campaign will also be in full swing
Who the guy who couldn't be arsed to campaign in these local elections?

Wont go back to teaching. Will make his money from doing talks and working for the likes of GB News.
Genghis Gullis - He'll unite the teachers against the militant unions who are ruining the profession. He'll campaign for lower resources to be put into Education and get them all to sign an oath to be poorer each year and be grateful for it.

Who the guy who couldn't be arsed to campaign in these local elections?
Yes the guy that couldn't be arsed with anything when he was PM.

None of that matters though because its Boris, he got something nearly done once

Perhaps he could get walking in front of a train done.
Bulldozer wasn't it?

He threatened to lie in front of one and fulfilled his promise.

FQ13F2baAAA06JX.jpg

From the Gruniad

1m ago11.09 BST

Helen Pidd
A flaw in the current electoral system has been exposed in Salford, where a sitting Liberal Democrat councillor has just been elected in the Cotswolds as well.

The Manchester Evening News (MEN) reports that Chris Twells, who won a seat on Salford council last year in the Ordsall ward for the Lib Dems, stood as a “paper candidate” in the Cotswolds — and won.

In the run up to this year’s election, Salford’s Labour mayor, Paul Dennett, raised his concerns about Twells moonlighting in the Cotswolds. He was assured by Coun Alex Warren, leader of the Lib Dems in Salford, that: “His name is on the ballot paper as a paper candidacy because the Lib Dems were struggling to fill their slate. He will not win.”

But win he did, taking 38% of the vote in the Tetbury with Upton ward, ousting a Conservative. Oops.

Fuck you Chris from Brighton

Chris in Brighton considered voting Liberal Democrat, but ultimately put his mark in the Conservative box.

"I do not think now is the time to have a big shakeup," he says. "I agree certain things have been made an absolute mess by the Conservatives, but I don't think anyone would have come through what we've been through and come out on top."

Fuck you Chris from Brighton

Chris in Brighton considered voting Liberal Democrat, but ultimately put his mark in the Conservative box.

"I do not think now is the time to have a big shakeup," he says. "I agree certain things have been made an absolute mess by the Conservatives, but I don't think anyone would have come through what we've been through and come out on top."
Chris from Notvery Brighton...

Green just taken a seat from a tory here. Bit conflicted on this as I know the green and he's a massive chopper.

Is Walsall like a mini Surrey too? Conservative hold with no change of seats.

Is Walsall like a mini Surrey too? Conservative hold with no change of seats.
I grew up in Walsall North. It's very very very Brexity these days. The MP is an absolute scumbag.

Very sad to see, it wasn't like that when I was there (I left permanently in 2005).

Back