• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Tories gain Slough. WTF.

bYQBeZYK7DT8.gif

No. It’s gone to no overall control. Labour loss. Not a Conservative win.

Place is full of cunts though.

Thoughts on Torbay as they go from NOC to the Tories

Tories have lost Dover, a town thick enough to elect Natalie "shame on you/me" Elphicke as their MP.

They've lost East Hertfordshire (or Heartfordshite as Helen's dad once lovingly wrote on an envelope to her). Didn't expect that having spent a fair chunk of the last seven months down there.

My very Blue district has gone Green, only one seat before to having the most seats, albeit NOC.
Not sure if all these Tory/Kipper protest voters have fully researched what the Greens are all about...

Edit:
Which is East Herts as Booz has just posted above...

My very Blue district has gone Green, only one seat before to having the most seats, albeit NOC.
Not sure if all these Tory/Kipper protest voters have fully researched what the Greens are all about...

Edit:
Which is East Herts as Booz has just posted above...
Next time I'm in Rickmansworth we'll have to have a beer.

Derby has more of them than any other City in the country (makes you proud) -yesterday's ballot has yet to be counted. In a very ethnically diverse City the areas that return Reform councillors are still traditional, white working class areas where Union Flags are flown from the lampposts all year round. Turnout will be low, so you don't need many deluded racists to make a difference
Alvaston North 3 Councillors all Reform
Alvaston South 3 Councillors all Reform
Turnout 28%
Guess what part of Derby Mick Philpott was from?

Earlier this week the Tories were saying it would only be a disaster of a election if they lost 1000 councillors.

Disaster zone has been reached

Edit: Waves fist at Dan...

My only concern is the LD wins, I hope they aren't protest that revert back next year

Has the big push for tactical voting helped them?

If you look at the post-2019 by elections, there's no formal pact but it seems Lab/LD have FINALLY worked out where you cut your cloth.

Swinson could have done this to a smaller extent in 2019 but she got ludicrously greedy and lost the lot.

Watching Newsnignt, is that Chris Philip some kind of fucking masochist!

Back