• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

If I was Starmer I'd be using one question today to ask Sunak how he allows his cabinet team to go to the event and speak on the same platform alongside the abhorrent views of some of the other speakers.

Edit - scrap that - Sunak has gone to Japan so its Dowden vs Rayner.

Dowden going from being actually quite funny to "but Corbyn" in one sentence ffs

I quite liked that Matt Hancock popped up to urge the PM to focus on “issues of the future” like artificial intelligence...

The whole fucking point of a speed awareness course is that it supposed to be a not great experience otherwise how do you change the behaviour? Negotiating a private one on one would negate that

If she(or the party) was bright enough it could have been spun as she knows she’s done wrong and is happy to do the punishment, she could then have attended, pretend to be normal and in touch with the public,had an impromptu meet the great unwashed and really found out what they think, instead just proves she’s as dodgy as the rest of them thinking the law doesn’t apply.
Last awareness course I went on there was an angry woman there, who felt she had no place being there, because she drives everywhere at 45mph, doesn’t speed and never causes problems, (apart from the getting caught at 45 in a 40).
I was caught doing 32 in a 30 in a bus, so as a professional I should know better, this was in the days of north wales chief constable being really tough on speed, his famous quote was “ there’s no reason to drift over the speed limit, as there is to drift a knife into someone in a fight” he ended up having to resign after being caught doing 85 in a 50 through temporary road works.

MuBRfktvCkTu.gif

Q7jCBUuRfYmS.gif

RmnHuGk6BPXQ.gif

Back