• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

A bill aimed at banning live animal exports and introducing powers to tackle puppy smuggling has been dropped by the government over fears it would be forced into a vote on hunting.
Priorities and all that...

Handed over tens of thousands of documents but not the ones that make them look like twats. I bet there’s some career ending comments in the WhatsApp messages.

So in the spirit of candour and transparency. But not actually candid or transparent. Gotcha 👍.

I think the message here is the Government is carefully considering its position and are confident in their approach.

Could have done with it being mentioned 2 or 3 more times though to be sure
He's spoken to the press today at a European Leaders gathering. He's going into Maybot terri-tory.

I think it’s really important that we learn the lessons of Covid so that we can be better prepared in the future.

We’re doing that in the spirit of rigour but also transparency and candour. We’ve cooperated – the government’s cooperated thoroughly with the inquiry to date, handing over tens of thousands of documents, and we will continue to comply, of course, with the law, cooperate with the inquiry.

We’re confident in our position but are carefully considering next steps.

Digging themselves a hole again. Ready to go to court to avoid handing over what Onslow has given to the Cabinet Office. There's no good outcome for them there.

Digging themselves a hole again. Ready to go to court to avoid handing over what Onslow has given to the Cabinet Office. There's no good outcome for them there.
transparency and candour...

You’d think the government and many famous people could afford better phones, all the ones they use break dead easily, or have just been lost when asked to hand them over.
Wonder if boris is still using the same number that was leaked on the internet a while ago

You’d think the government and many famous people could afford better phones, all the ones they use break dead easily, or have just been lost when asked to hand them over.
Wonder if boris is still using the same number that was leaked on the internet a while ago
From the bbc

A mobile phone used by Mr Johnson during a crucial period in the pandemic was involved in a security breach, and has not been turned on since, according to a spokesman for the former prime minister.
In April 2021, over a year after the first lockdown had been introduced in the UK, it was revealed Mr Johnson's mobile number had discoverable online for over 15 years. The contents of this phone has not been seen by the Covid inquiry, the BBC has been told.
Mr Johnson has written to the Cabinet Office asking whether security and technical support can be given so that content can be retrieved without compromising security, the spokesman added.

Presumably the messages that he sent from said phone will be on the recipients’ phones unless they’ve all lost theirs too?

You'd think one of his many children could open his phone...

Anyone on that WhatsApp chat should be able to hand over the whole chat anyway, including “Boris’s old phone has left the chat” and “Boris’s new phone has joined the chat”. It’s complete smoke and mirrors that the corpulent cunt is trying to play this way to imply it’s stuff from Rish! that the cabinet office want to hide. Utterly transparent.

Anyone on that WhatsApp chat should be able to hand over the whole chat anyway, including “Boris’s old phone has left the chat” and “Boris’s new phone has joined the chat”. It’s complete smoke and mirrors that the corpulent cunt is trying to play this way to imply it’s stuff from Rish! that the cabinet office want to hide. Utterly transparent.
But didn't the whole country have access to his number and thus could be WhatsApp contacts?

I'll send my phone into Lady Hallett later today.

But didn't the whole country have access to his number and thus could be WhatsApp contacts?

I'll send my phone into Lady Hallett later today.
Only if you're a member of the "Lying Cabinet Cunts" group.

Back