• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

If she(or the party) was bright enough it could have been spun as she knows she’s done wrong and is happy to do the punishment, she could then have attended, pretend to be normal and in touch with the public,had an impromptu meet the great unwashed and really found out what they think, instead just proves she’s as dodgy as the rest of them thinking the law doesn’t apply.
Last awareness course I went on there was an angry woman there, who felt she had no place being there, because she drives everywhere at 45mph, doesn’t speed and never causes problems, (apart from the getting caught at 45 in a 40).
I was caught doing 32 in a 30 in a bus, so as a professional I should know better, this was in the days of north wales chief constable being really tough on speed, his famous quote was “ there’s no reason to drift over the speed limit, as there is to drift a knife into someone in a fight” he ended up having to resign after being caught doing 85 in a 50 through temporary road works.
My thoughts exactly. I'm surprised she missed the opportunity to attend and then tweet about how most of the people she attended the course with we're immigrants.

Raab C Brexit will not stand at the next general election.

Strong supply teacher energy here.

"I can wait all day, it's your own time you're wasting"

6000.jpg

Fucking hell! Just caught this on Newsnight - Dan Kaszeta was invited by the MOD to speak at the Chemical Weapons Demilitarisation Conference as a keynote speaker...until they checked his Twitter feed and saw he'd been critical of Lizz Truss, Brexit and our record on homelessness. Then they blacklisted him, in accordance with a 2022 cabinet rule that basically vets the opinions of people they choose to work with.

He was told via email "The check on your social media has identified material that criticises government officials and policy. It is for this reason and not because we do not value your technical insight, that I'm afraid that we have no choice and must cancel your invitation to the CWD conference.".

A renowned world expert in this field, just blacklisted on a really important subject, because of his wider political views?! Absolutely outrageous.

Fucking hell! Just caught this on Newsnight - Dan Kaszeta was invited by the MOD to speak at the Chemical Weapons Demilitarisation Conference as a keynote speaker...until they checked his Twitter feed and saw he'd been critical of Lizz Truss, Brexit and our record on homelessness. Then they blacklisted him, in accordance with a 2022 cabinet rule that basically vets the opinions of people they choose to work with.

He was told via email "The check on your social media has identified material that criticises government officials and policy. It is for this reason and not because we do not value your technical insight, that I'm afraid that we have no choice and must cancel your invitation to the CWD conference.".

A renowned world expert in this field, just blacklisted on a really important subject, because of his wider political views?! Absolutely outrageous.
Cancel culture?

He needs to keep the far right on side, and he won't do that by alienating her.

He needs to keep the far right on side, and he won't do that by alienating her.
Exactly. Of the three points to in his last sentence, two of them were about immigration (and, implicitly, so was the third one). Cruella is the Stop the Boats pinup girl, he daren't ditch her.

Exactly. Of the three points to in his last sentence, two of them were about immigration (and, implicitly, so was the third one). Cruella is the Stop the Boats pinup girl, he daren't ditch her.
No good keeping the far right onside if that's all that remains.

He looks weak to the rest of the electorate and to a potential leader for those with fascist tendencies.

Last edited:
the belief will be that the rest of the electorate is less than 48% of the electorate.

Since 2016 we've seen a political drift. Their inboxes, feedback, focus groups etc may well be suggesting that the support is there for such policies, given some feel more emboldened to express such views.
Much tory policy is concerning to most on here, but we're not a representative sample imo.

Doesn't really matter as they're not going to win regardless of what they do or say.

Since 2016 we've seen a political drift. Their inboxes, feedback, focus groups etc may well be suggesting that the support is there for such policies, given some feel more emboldened to express such views.
Much tory policy is concerning to most on here, but we're not a representative sample imo.
All the polls say they're unpopular shit bags.

I don't think 52% of the electorate are right wing nut jobs.

Rish! claiming he reads Jilly Cooper novels with his daughters. They're 10 and 12. Leaving aside that she's one of the worst writers on the planet, I'm not sure that's a very appropriate choice.

Back