• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Quitting anyway, the big tub of fuck.

Watching an A380 coming in to land I’m always sitting there going that shouldn’t work.
I had the same feeling on one during takeoff.
I had my tv channel on the cockpit camera as we went down the runway and it felt like we were trundling along very slow. I thought there is no way this massive heavy thing can take off and we are going to overshoot and die.
Couldn't believe it when I saw the ground moving away and the aircraft lifting. It felt totally wrong

UK is way ahead of almost every country (actually probably all) in monitoring CSOs. I suppose if you don't monitor it then you can reasonably pretend everything is fine.

Sydney Water have just started to roll out monitors so expect more of the above..

Just about kick off a project to look at the consequences of sewer blockages in Queensland. It might very well be a change ;)

Toowoomba did a lot of work on that and flash flood prevention after the massive flash flood here about a decade ago that did massive damage and killed quite a few people. I think the city has properly learned from that judging by the stuff that is easy to see in the ground

Yeah, it was designed using our software. Problem is the blockages are usually caused by humans rather than rain - the floods show them up.

That mess was two creeks converging right through the centre of town that then couldn’t cope with the enormous water volume where they met in the storm. There are now many things in place to hopefully prevent a repeat

also, keep your fingers crossed everyone, braverman is in a selection vote tonight as her constituency is being merged as part of the boundary changes.

Closer than I thought it would be.

The PA news agency has been informed that Ms Braverman won the vote – which had been dubbed by commentators as the “Battle of Waterlooville” – amongst eligible local members by 77 to 54.

Oh look, Coffey was trying to hide stuff because it didn't match up with her own shit policies.

In a long list of awful ministers across the last 13 years, she's one of the very worst wherever you put her. Clueless, lazy and arrogant.

And your thoughts on Stanley Johnson?
monkey-badum-tss.gif

Back