• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

FFS. 2 minutes of right wing sympathising bullshit bingo to play to an audience of whom? She’ll never be taken seriously again by any right minded people and whoever thinks that it’s a good idea to pay an appalling orator to speak in front of an audience should be assessed themselves.
Who has been in charge here for the last 13 years and if it’s so easy to create growth and wealth why doesn’t she give it a go rather than slate those who are actually doing it?

"Profits are down, Ray. Any idea why that was?"

"Now you mention it, I think we have been a bit woke lately. That could be it"

Well dickheads on social media who are scared of rainbows and women love to say ‘ go woke go broke’ whatever that means

She's batshit fucking mental.

How on earth to people listen to her speak and then think "we should pay her money to speak to us"
She's talking to the Heritage Foundation, it must be like morning assembly at Broadmoore.

From the Gruniad Livepage

The ConHome broadcast has started, and they are showing a video first, highlighting what Rishi Sunak believes are his main achievements as PM. It covers small boats, the pay agreement with health workers, the CPTPP trade deal, and energy security.

Thank feck we have energy security sorted and what a masterstroke it was to negotiate a settlement with Nurses. Wohoo the CPTPP deal will probably cover 1/1000 of what was wrecked through him wanting us out of Europe and as for the small boats I must have been asleep for a fair few weeks as I've seen nothing yet to suggest that its over. I'm happy for folk to point me in the right direction though.

pB44fyp5TfgT.gif

Oh, so he hasn't solved the problem yet?

Q: When will you stop small boats?

Sunak says he has always said it would not happen immediately, and that one policy on its own would not work.

But we need to fix the system, he says. He says the current system is not fair.

He's definitely not racist, just literally hangs golliwogs from his bar because he's sentimentally attached to them, wears Britain First teeshirts because it was convenient, and shares "white lives matter" stuff on Facebook accidentally

Back