• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Apparently this "floatel" is being announced today, as having been chartered to house refugees, and will be moored in Dorset.

Looks like a fucking prison ffs

thumbnail-Stockholm-1.jpg

Looks like a floating version of a school we're building near Nuneaton at the minute, prison might be more suitable for some of those kids though

Apparently this "floatel" is being announced today, as having been chartered to house refugees, and will be moored in Dorset.

I've stayed at the "botel" in Amsterdam which was very similar.

I've stayed at the "botel" in Amsterdam which was very similar.
Me too. I'll take your word that it is very similar as it was quite a messy weekend. I think that Amstel were sponsoring it at the time.

Reactions: SSB
I've not spent much time in the shipbuilding business (yeah, that's right, proud to be from Teesside but Thatcher shut down Smith's Docks before I could get an apprenticeship, denying thousands of kids their birthright of becoming latter day Captain Cooks), as you'll probably guess from the following wording:

Is the bottom 'bit' usually made from concrete, or is that a custom build that Suella specced in?

Vaguely on topic but I always think there's at least 17% magic to process behind getting stuff like that to float. Like some of the massive super ferries and freight tankers you can get are absolutely enormous, and their buoyancy just makes no sense to me. Oh and before any fucker schools me I'd rather just keep the mystique alive xx

Watching an A380 coming in to land I’m always sitting there going that shouldn’t work.

Aeroplanes fly by the will of the people sitting on them, no science involved*

*not true obviously before someone gets all sciencey

I've not spent much time in the shipbuilding business (yeah, that's right, proud to be from Teesside but Thatcher shut down Smith's Docks before I could get an apprenticeship, denying thousands of kids their birthright of becoming latter day Captain Cooks), as you'll probably guess from the following wording:

Is the bottom 'bit' usually made from concrete, or is that a custom build that Suella specced in?
Houseboats are built on concrete hulls. No corrosion and less condensation.

also, keep your fingers crossed everyone, braverman is in a selection vote tonight as her constituency is being merged as part of the boundary changes.

also, keep your fingers crossed everyone, braverman is in a selection vote tonight as her constituency is being merged as part of the boundary changes.
Against a pro European Tory who sided with Labour on Educational issues. It won't be a close contest.

Space on board for 222 people, government putting 500 on it, and only allowing them off once a week apparently, Dutch government stopped using it because it was an oppressive environment, guess that’s why we’ve snapped it up

They'll probably "accidentally" let it float off at some stage.

Back