• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Avanti have got an extension to their franchise. Seriously, WTF?

The Steve Kean of train operators.

The DUP's vote in itself means nowt now, if the Tories have an effective whip it'll pass easily.

It does fuck up Stormont though, again.

The DUP are cunts, I really hope they win 0 seats at the next GE. Idiots on every level.

The DUP's vote in itself means nowt now, if the Tories have an effective whip it'll pass easily.

It does fuck up Stormont though, again.

The DUP are cunts, I really hope they win 0 seats at the next GE. Idiots on every level.
There are numbers in the Tory right who would ignore the whip, we heard from some when it was first announced that they wanted to know what the DUP position was before committing. Rees-Mogg and his acolyte, the bring back Boris caucus….they will smell blood.

Labour are supporting the Bill though, no?

You'd need a crazy Tory rebellion.

Johnson has fuck all meaningful support, they just screech very loudly.

Labour are supporting the Bill though, no?

You'd need a crazy Tory rebellion.

Johnson has fuck all meaningful support, they just screech very loudly.

Not saying the bill won't go through.but it's not a good look for Rishi if he is relying on Labour support...which is what Starmer set up when he gave that support.

Once Boris is facing a by-election he’ll carry little weight, his merry band of lunatics will be ignored and the Tories will go back to being the nasty party of old. The majority of their MPs facing the likelihood of losing their seats will realise that their best, almost certainly only, hope is getting behind Sunak and praying.

As for the DUP they become opposition if Stormont sits again and their egos can’t cope with that. They’d rather fuck the whole of Northern Ireland than see Sinn Fein in government. No matter what deal Sunak had got with the EU they won’t support it. Going away and poring over the details was simply a pathetic attempt to appear reasonable when in reality it’s not a word that exists in their bigoted minds.

Not a Tory (though she probably would be if she were British)...but watch her mind melt when she's asked to define what "woke" is. Spectacular. Like sticking a pie in the microwave without taking the foil off.

And our idiots are using this as one of their chief mechanisms. With 30p Lee at the front. Yeah, good luck with that.

I don't much like our country a lot these days for a lot of reasons, but I think we still mostly fall on the side of "I am not a complete hateful fucking cunt".

If I’d known this cunt was near my house today, I’d have followed him around giving him abuse. BA230D8C-9BAC-4A9E-9C2E-7E624EC01EDB.jpeg

“We’re meant to be showcasing what we’ve done to revitalise the high street - we can’t stand in front of this shuttered property to let”. “Good point, let’s walk up to the Poundland and pose in front of that”. “Fcks sake, alright, just take it quickly”.

“We’re meant to be showcasing what we’ve done to revitalise the high street - we can’t stand in front of this shuttered property to let”. “Good point, let’s walk up to the Poundland and pose in front of that”. “Fcks sake, alright, just take it quickly”.
There are about 3 shops open in the whole ‘shopping centre’. It’s a shit hole. Poundland is probably the flagship store!

Rishi has scheduled his NI bill debate for tomorrow, same time as boris is before the committee. No doubt the erg cunts won't be happy about that.
Interesting that it appears he is maneuvering to limit their influence.

Rishi has scheduled his NI bill debate for tomorrow, same time as boris is before the committee. No doubt the erg cunts won't be happy about that.
Interesting that it appears he is maneuvering to limit their influence.
Most will lose their seat at the next election so this is their last hurrah before slipping into obscurity.

Back