• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

I think they do still have some influence, but it is waning. They're still getting picked up for media stories regularly.
However, it seems rishi is keen not to pander too much to them.
Which strikes me as a bit odd. Usually I'd think it's a good thing, as (paddy mode) they're cunts. However he seems to have swapped pandering to those cunts, but is willing to tolerate braverman, badenoch etc.
Perhaps this is because the erg are a lunatic fringe group, whereas the others are lone lunatics?

He’s creating clear blue water between himself and the fat ratings bomb that is Boris Johnson. That’s all.

Yea, she hates it, so you know what to do if you ever meet her

So Johnson and Truss are to join the ERG crackpots to vote against the revised Protocol agreement. They effectively either all want the Good Friday Agreement to fail and a border is put up on the Irish border or think that the EU should just accept a potential free for all on an unmanned border to their trading bloc.

Absolute arseholes all of them.

So Johnson and Truss are to join the ERG crackpots to vote against the revised Protocol agreement. They effectively either all want the Good Friday Agreement to fail and a border is put up on the Irish border or think that the EU should just accept a potential free for all on an unmanned border to their trading bloc.

If you can't be in charge then burn it down.

Bitter cunts the pair of them. Truss in particular.

Let's not forget that this agreement includes pretty much everything they have already endorsed and voted in favour of previously.
Which raises the question as to what they (erg, truss etc) actually stand for.
Omitted Johnson as we know all his decisions are based on pure self interest.

Can't think of any reason why Rishi Sunak has chosen today to be the day that he publishes his tax return?

Look at the state of the noes in that vote. All believe that just doing as you please and feck the EU with the NI Bill is the way to go on international agreements. A few of them were the Government that created the original deal that they obviously think was shite.
Simon Clarke is SUCH a cunt. Just looking at the picture of his stupid, smiling face in that list makes me angry :ROFLMAO:

This fucking cunt has in someway represented me / my family as an MP for my entire living memory.
1679499873663.png

Sunak paid 22.7% tax last year

30p Lee is getting 100k a year for 8 hours a week on Gammon TV

MP's having 2nd jobs doesn't sit right (bar probably those who work as Dr's to help out at Hospitals) but I cannot see how an MP can be allowed to host a show on a News channel. A massive conflict of interest that should be banned.

Want to work on a News channel to heavily push your own agenda....do it when you are not an MP.

Back