• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Cunt Davies and Cunt McVey interviewing Hunt was flagrantly against Ofcom rules...but they don't appear minded to do anything about it.

What part of "it was ESSENTIAL to have 15 leaving parties, sorry meetings. Without them the Government would not have been able to function properly" are you not getting?...

Comments turned off of course (unless she follows you, and I'd rather be followed by Jeffrey Dahmer).

So relentlessly stupid. Yeah Tony, you REMAINER bastard in...2003. And those two inquiries that never actually happened, you just made up the millions of words written down across the pair.

didn't you get the memo? It's so NHS doctors can do more overtime, instead of us having to fund the NHS appropriately.
I mean, to do that, we'd possibly need to raise taxes!

Cunt Davies and Cunt McVey interviewing Hunt was flagrantly against Ofcom rules...but they don't appear minded to do anything about it.
Isn't it because GB 'News' is considered as current affairs and not actually news?

Last edited:
Have they done what Fox News did in the States then? I though GB News were classed as a News Channel. Already been twatted by Ofcom for rule breaches. 1 presenter left when they wanted him to sign a new contract that said if he breaches Ofcom rules, it is his fault and not the channels.

Have they done what Fox News did in the States then? I though GB News were classed as a News Channel. Already been twatted by Ofcom for rule breaches. 1 presenter left when they wanted him to sign a new contract that said if he breaches Ofcom rules, it is his fault and not the channels.
I've edited my original post.

Ofcom’s group director for broadcasting and online content, said in a statement that programmes may be classified as news if they include features such as a newsreader presenting directly to the audience, a running order or list of stories, often in short packages, the use of reporters or correspondents to deliver packages or live reports, or a mixture of video and reporter items.

A current affairs programme, by contrast, may be more long-form and contain “extensive discussion, analysis or interviews with guests”.

“In general, serving politicians cannot be a newsreader, interviewer or reporter in any news programme. They are allowed to present other kinds of shows, however, including current affairs. Sometimes those programmes may be on channels that also broadcast news; what matters here is the format of the particular show".

Fr686KVWIAsBKZh

Maybe stand on the step?

Bastard camera crew, using the same technique they used in Elf to make Will Ferrell look huge

Our 10th century monarch won't be able to visit France because the locals are smashing it to shit in anger over a raise to the pension age. UK and France summed up beautifully. Meanwhile, Rishi talks about raising it to 70 and we not only accept it but actually thank him for it.

I’ve been a republican all my life but of all the things to get wound up about this is just weird. It’s not good being angry all the time, might be worth considering what you can do to be last on edge.

He does have a point about the protests in France vs the UK’s general shrug of the shoulders at getting constantly screwed over by the government. Maybe their press isn’t just a load of propaganda like most of ours is.

For sure, not certain it has the expected outcome - they have a centre right government who's only challenger is hard right.

He does have a point about the protests in France vs the UK’s general shrug of the shoulders at getting constantly screwed over by the government. Maybe their press isn’t just a load of propaganda like most of ours is.
Is it the press taking to the streets over the issue? East to sit there saying look how the French stand up to it but how many are responding in the same way?

Back