• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

It was Coffey who did that. Of all the shit, horrible DWP secretaries, she is the worst by a mile. And bear in mind IDS and McVey were two of her predecessors.

She did it in other departments too. If she didn't like a report, then it's not getting released and it never happened.

By jove, Littlejohn has cracked it!

FrK9WgRXwAUp6ft

All we need to do is vote out this awful Labour Government we've had since 2010 and everything will improve.

I'm sure Richard and his shit 80s sales rep haircut are doing ok in a gated community in Florida regardless.

Whereas in the real world, we have Downing Street actively influencing BBC stories and coverage

I do want him to lose his seat as he's a fucking thick and frankly deeply unpleasant man, but I also don't want him going back to his previous career of "teaching" children. What to do.

When the state starts telling the media what headlines to go with you no longer have a democracy.

Screenshot_20230315-184741_Facebook.jpg

Fucking morons, I watch Channel 4 news every night, “I don’t even know what fascist means”.
Edit, sad to say but when I watched the full report the other night one of the protesters was a Wolves fan.

Last edited:
Bunch of fucking cunts. It all does smell a Goebbels 1938 now. Or Himmler pitching up at the ghettos

Can we leave them all there and say it's a done deal with the Rwandans?

Suella in Rwanda.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230319-112122_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230319-112122_Twitter.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 25
Back