• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

'we recognise the words were not Fiona's own'

FFS this country is full to bursting with cunts

'we recognise the words were not Fiona's own'

FFS this country is full to bursting with cunts
Are they saying she was prompted to say it and a bit like Anchorman, if the words are there, no matter what she will say them?

"Stanley Johnson has not commented publicly on that. Friends of his have said it did happen but it was a one-off."

Announcing her decision on Monday, Bruce said: "Last week on Question Time, I was required to legally contextualise a question about Stanley Johnson."

"But following the events of last week, I have faced a social media storm, much of which mischaracterised what I said and took the form of personal abuse directed at me.

I'm not legally trained myself but surely the words "it was a one off" even if stated by the friends who said that it did happen, aren't necessarily relevant. Who would have stated that she had to include this is in her comment and if she knew that the question would be raised she could have either argued that I don't want to say that or qualified it and state "I must stress that these are the words of friends of his and that a one off event is in no way a defence of any domestic violence incident"

Are they saying she was prompted to say it and a bit like Anchorman, if the words are there, no matter what, she will say then?
I would guess there was someone in her ear, telling her to. Robin Day or Dimbleby would have ignored them, she's just too weak for that show, plus she obviously has an axe to grind.

The words of his wife were ‘he hit me many times, over many years’.
But only once did he break a bone...get with it T-Dan

Smacking around is fine if no bones broken. Can be excused if 1 time that happens. 2 is frowned up, 3 is a grey area and 4+ probably not acceptable

The 2019 Tory manifesto:

Our society has been enriched by immigration and we will always recognise the contribution of those who have helped build our public services, businesses, culture and communities. We will ensure no matter where in the world you or your family come from, your rights will be respected and you will be treated with fairness and dignity...

We will continue to grant asylum and support to refugees fleeing persecution, with the ultimate aim of helping them to return home if it is safe to do so. We will champion freedom of expression and tolerance, both in the UK and overseas.

Hmmm, yeah.

It's currently impossible (no hyperbole - no safe routes exist and there are no plans to establish any) to claim asylum in the UK unless you're arriving from Ukraine, Afghanistan or Syria. And I don't much fancy your chances from the latter two.

Braverman said in parliament that drugs supply in the uk, is directly connected to small boats coming across the channel.

I see the late defeat on penalties for Braverman FC has brought the child catcher Rees Mogg out of the woodwork calling for the abolition of the licence fee. So they won’t do your bidding, and now you want them defunded? Not even subtle.

He obviously sees the common scrote having far too much influence over their privately owned media mouthpiece.

By jove, Littlejohn has cracked it!

FrK9WgRXwAUp6ft

All we need to do is vote out this awful Labour Government we've had since 2010 and everything will improve.

I'm sure Richard and his shit 80s sales rep haircut are doing ok in a gated community in Florida regardless.

Back