• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Meanwhile Lineker is on the front page of the papers for the 3rd day running, because of his bias in a role where he is allowed to be

HS2 to fully open by 2041!!!

No idea what travel will look like by then but by the time of completion it will be completely out of date given it was spec'd in 2014.

Meanwhile Lineker is on the front page of the papers for the 3rd day running, because of his bias in a role where he is allowed to be
Easy distraction tactic so the government aren't talking about their utter failure of policy.

HS2 to fully open by 2041!!!

No idea what travel will look like by then but by the time of completion it will be completely out of date given it was spec'd in 2014.
No doubt they’ve been sitting on this waiting for a time to release it at a time when other news will take the headlines. I bet they’re big Lineker fans on the quiet.

Man should be sacked for being critical of the government on his personal Twitter account. No hint of fascism there at all is there.

I thought all these right wing cunts were obsessed with free speech? Bunch of woke snowflakes.

Man should be sacked for being critical of the government on his personal Twitter account. No hint of fascism there at all is there.

I thought all these right wing cunts were obsessed with free speech? Bunch of woke snowflakes.

If he said 'this Rwanda policy is really good, don't see what the fuss is about' then presumably that would be ok, even though it shows 'bias'.

You can say what you like so long as you agree with us. Don't think so, you chinless wankers.

this is an argument being made, but not picked up. There have been no issues, or concerns from the rwm on other commentators - andrew neil being the most commonly referenced - who engaged in high level right wing statements consistently, yet never were picked up on by the mail etc.

this is an argument being made, but not picked up. There have been no issues, or concerns from the rwm on other commentators - andrew neil being the most commonly referenced - who engaged in high level right wing statements consistently, yet never were picked up on by the mail etc.
Why would the Heil/ Express pick up on that?

You've been living under a rock if you think they would.

I genuinely have no idea why people just don't ignore those rags. If enough people ignored them they'd go out of business.

I genuinely have no idea why people just don't ignore those rags. If enough people ignored them they'd go out of business.
Largely because when they read them, frequently with their lips moving and their index finger tracing the words, they then have an opinion they can use down the pub or wherever, you know, one of those 3 line diatribes that get lobbed into the middle then they can sit back thinking they've just made a good contribution.
That's why it's always scary approaching elections, these bottom feeders are roaming loose amongst us...

Back