• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Think the PR hit for anyone doing it will be quite rough, so they’d be stupid to do so

Dan Walker has tweeted that he often stands in for Lineker but won't be doing so tomorrow
Having left the beeb I can’t imagine he’s done it since or would be asked.

Sales Conference Jake, Saunders and John Terry

they definitely chose the wrong person to hang out to dry.

Only the highest paid, highest profile, most influential and I'd argue most popular presenter on the whole station.

Good on him and Wright for taking a stand - their massive social media presence will hopefully mean the message spreads as quickly and as wide as it could be.

Just hope more presenters/pundits tell them to stick it.

Alex Scott, just to wind the gammanati up, she’s everything they hate.
Lots of very happy right wing fuckwits on social media over him being suspended

Why are they bending over backwards for complete cunts?

Just tell them to lump it or watch another channel. Exactly the kind of language they understand.

What's the Attenborough episode meant to have in it that would upset folk? Saying we're destroying the planet and governments aren't doing enough?

What's the Attenborough episode meant to have in it that would upset folk? Saying we're destroying the planet and governments aren't doing enough?
That one is fake news, it was always an IPlayer only episode

Have the BBC got exclusive rights to show the Premier League highlights on TV? Within an hour of the 3pm Sat matches finishing I can watch all the highlights I need on the Sky Sports app. No need for pundits. But I could see Sky rebadging it with a presenter quite easily.

France must be laughing their socks off. Whilst we are having cuts to public services Sunak can find £0.5bn down the back of sofa to help French policing.

Back