• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

What a shocking mess!
How could an organisation like the BBC paint themselves into such a short sighted corner?
Do we know who was the twat who pulled Lineker?
I bet he'll be having indigestion now!
World Wide Opprobrium!
Almost instantly!
He’s the bloke who arranged for Fat Cunt Johnson to borrow £800k. He is completely tainted.

Some detail from Twitter...
Lineker, who has previously hosted refugees in his home, retweeted a post featuring a video of interior minister Suella Braverman talking about the law, with the comment "Good heavens, this is beyond awful".

Challenged by a respondent, he said: "This is just an immeasurably cruel policy directed at the most vulnerable people in language that is not dissimilar to that used by Germany in the 30s, and I'm out of order?"

Some right cunts on Twitter coming out with shite like “don’t want to Listen to Shearer and Wright anyway” or “yeah they’re right because he’s not being impartial!”

How are people deliberately missing the point. How are they this far up THIS Tory parties arsehole.

Some right cunts on Twitter coming out with shite like “don’t want to Listen to Shearer and Wright anyway” or “yeah they’re right because he’s not being impartial!”

How are people deliberately missing the point. How are they this far up THIS Tory parties arsehole.
This is the kind of stuff that's getting me

At no point was something like this mentioned.....until Suella dived in. Now people think he did

I will certainly be boycotting it*

*falling asleep with a beer as per usual

From the fb page - The Football Community

This man IS Match of the Day. In a world where the vast majority of football fans are able to get the highlights instantly after the game, whether that be legally or illegally. This man has been the backbone of everything the BBC do when it comes to football for decades. The fact that a compassionate man, speaking out on behalf of people who have no voice, has decided to step back from the role we love him for - Is a disgrace. My country is better than this. We are all better than this. Do not let the tories divide us. Do not let them win. We stand with Gary. We will always stand with those who do not have a voice. Respect to Ian Wright and Alan Shearer who have decided to step away from MOTD after this disgusting witch hunt.FB_IMG_1678480874310.jpg

Back