• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

I’m not happy about that bit at the bottom of the page with the return train tickets being scrapped, you’ll have to buy 2 singles ( at an inflated price I bet) and buy with QR codes only, always a joy getting held up at the barrier because the E-tickets aren’t scanning, and I’ve never found a QR reader app that works consistently
Hmm... So in theory a single will be half the price of a return, rather than a return being twice the price of a single, so it should be cheaper.
I am very sceptical though...

Very rare I will say this:

That's worse than when we announced Lage.

Big fan of their "League Two club announcing a loan signing on deadline day" style.

Big fan of their "League Two club announcing a loan signing on deadline day" style.
I hope they have done a goal celebration one. Every new policy or time he offends people with his dullard act we get a gif of him doing the fingers in ears or shushing celebration or maybe a twist on the Neves one "I don't think therefore I am a racist MP"

I mean I know he's monumentally stupid, and pretends to support Wolves, and cries on Twitter if someone slags him off for voting against free school meals for starving kids, and blocks constituents* if they criticise him on Twitter and he spots it...but it does sum up what a useless cretin Stuart Sport R Troops Anderson is that he never gets even a sniff of a junior ministerial appointment on their billion "reshuffles" a year. Just hopeless.

Hope he comes doorknocking round here when it's GE time and I can laugh straight at his stupid square head.

*Not me! My missus. Which as those of you who have met her will know, is ridiculous as she's the most mild-mannered person in the world. She didn't even really have a go at him directly. He hasn't blocked me, but he never responds when I call him out for being a cunt.

KZNU7C5YN5CUZHG6FS52PZKM2Q.jpg

"Please don't hesitate to get in touch, unless you disagree with me and my cunt views, in which case fuck you."

I have to walk past that every single matchday. I really need to start remembering to carry a can of paint when I leave the house.

Have to admire the understated shop frontage. Risky though as you could miss the shop unit when looking for him and not know where you need to throw your eggs

Oh, and in a Lucy Allan style, he also likes to tell the press that he and his family have been threatened every now and then. Only there's no record of him ever reporting any of these threats to the police, and no sign of any threats on any of his social media.

I didn't live here in 2019. What on earth the residents were thinking voting him in I will never know. Despite living in South Staffs I used to get his Facebook posts thrown at me on my feed. They were monumentally awful both in messaging and style. Got that Saunders vibe of you only having to listen to him for 90 seconds to be able to conclude that he's a thundering moron.

I mean I know he's monumentally stupid, and pretends to support Wolves, and cries on Twitter if someone slags him off for voting against free school meals for starving kids, and blocks constituents* if they criticise him on Twitter and he spots it...but it does sum up what a useless cretin Stuart Sport R Troops Anderson is that he never gets even a sniff of a junior ministerial appointment on their billion "reshuffles" a year. Just hopeless.

Hope he comes doorknocking round here when it's GE time and I can laugh straight at his stupid square head.

*Not me! My missus. Which as those of you who have met her will know, is ridiculous as she's the most mild-mannered person in the world. She didn't even really have a go at him directly. He hasn't blocked me, but he never responds when I call him out for being a cunt.
Don't forget his law breaking!

Story's been passed to a newspaper who should be publishing it online later apparently

Could it be that they have found out what he was using his private e-mail address for at the time of the VIP PPE lanes?

Is it just me or has Starmer completely wasted this PMQs? All the questions have basically been "Does the PM agree with me that Ukraine = good and Russia = bad, and would he like to take the opportunity to tell us all how amazing the government's response has been"

Back