• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Don't think the floods are in any way comparable to the Turkish/Syrian earthquake

Also the woman who sounds like she's been on 80 Silk Cut a day since she was 16.

"I won't vote Labour because they lie to us"

"I want Boris back"

Surprised nobody has mentioned this yet, is it a big helmet, or normal size and he’s really tiny?
E02628BB-CD20-4271-B3A5-4A3DD7920B85.jpeg

No money for nurses or railway workers, post men , but MPs get a 2.9% pay rise on April 1st.
That’s not correct is it? People have been offered pay rises out of whack with inflation. Much like that one is.

Has she got her way into the Lords yet or are they still working through the list of 3 milllion people Boris put forward?
From the Grauniad:

She has previously rejected claims that she would stand down from her safe seat to make way for Johnson, who faces a struggle holding on to his Uxbridge constituency, as “100% nuclear grade tosh”.

It has also been suggested that she is in line for a peerage, as part of Johnson’s resignation honours list. But she said: “I have heard nothing … I’m just getting through the emotional aspect of leaving a job I loved for 19 years.”

She said that the former prime minister had urged her to stay on, saying: “He doesn’t want me to go … he said: ‘Nads, stay.’”

"You can't get a house unless you're foreign. You get a nice house or a hotel".
Obviously nonsense but hes right that theres no affordable housing. Maggie gave away all of our council housing which was good for getting lower wage earners on the property ladder but the stock was never replaced properly and since then rents have gone through the roof.

Obviously nonsense but hes right that theres no affordable housing. Maggie gave away all of our council housing which was good for getting lower wage earners on the property ladder but the stock was never replaced properly and since then rents have gone through the roof.
She didn't give it away, people had to buy it (as my parents did) and to say given away is pretty fucking insulting.

You are right that it wasn't replaced which was a big mistake. That is partly on the corruption of the Tory party.

There was a scheme in Dudley where derelict/ uninhabited homes were being bought by a property company to then let out to councils who would then sub let them. Turns out this wasn't allowed and the Tory crook soon disappeared.

FooB5xAWAAkx3HF

Very good :D

He’s been employed like some eBay shill account. Keeps the headlines away from Rish!

Wonder what else they’re sneaking through while we’re all on about 30p lee, sounds like jimmy savile if you listen to him in interviews.

Fo8XzeLXwBsuqxD

Looks like he already is on strike, hasn't spoken in Parliament since September.

Back