• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

FpZrmvBWIAINufC

Congratulations Toploader Liz, you have just invented the EU. Now go and have a lie down.

I like them using a photo which makes her look as gormless as possible (to be fair, plenty to choose from).

If Lil' Rish! weren't so pathetically weak, he should be sacking Braverman as Home Sec - you cannot have a Cabinet member, less still one (somehow) holding the great offices of state, openly briefing against party policy - and taking the whip off Johnson, being as he keeps fucking off overseas, is clearly only interested in trying to get back into power, virtually never attends Parliament (might have changed very recently, but when I checked a couple of weeks ago, he hadn't voted on anything since September), broke rules on paid outside employment, went to Kyiv pretending to be Foreign Secretary and fuck knows what he promised with zero authority, and again is undermining the Government.

But he is pathetically weak so it'll carry on.

He's only going to get one go at being PM and not even a full term of it. You might as well do it your own way. And while there's virtually no hope of winning a GE, if you managed to end Johnson's appalling political career permanently, you'd get at least a begrudging nod in the history books, in fact it would make him the best PM since 2010 all on its own.

I presume sacking Braverman would essentially wipe out a lot of support from the crazy of craziest wings of the Tory Party and probably start yet another leadership battle.

Meh, they're already holding the ball down by the corner flag until it's a GE, and we're near the end of injury time.

Let them do their bit, they just make themselves look silly.

Starmer carefully poked the divisions in the Conservative party on the Northern Ireland protocol negotiations today at PMQs and Sunak was left floundering trying not to upset his ERG crackpots. As for his Party most of their questions relate to refugees on boats and not wanting that sort of refugee in their constituency. One even had the gall to welcome Ukrainian refugees whilst complaining about hotels being taken over to house others.
After 13 years its all they've got left.

How has this horrible, horrible cunt done NO interviews in nearly six months as Home Secretary, and when she does give one, it's on a complete joke of a channel?

Fpla0F7X0AYOJhJ

Its a poor show for her not to be open to scrutiny in front of TV journalists but the less I see of her and the less I hear her vile rhetoric the better. Pretty miffed that you've polluted the thread with her mugshot ;) .

Her ET neck fascinates me. She's only a year older than me FFS.

It’s that picture in the attic keeping you lush, plus hate ages people terribly that’s why she’s like that

Sunak really ought to realise how much power he has.
Whether he likes it or not, and I'm sure he doesn't, he's gonna need the Labour vote to get this across the line.
Also, if he gets this done and half his cabinet say 'they're gonna resign', the face them down and let the fuckers go!
Otherwise, he'll be beholden to them forever. (Shiver!)

Agreed. Another awful Government minister.

Not included in the bit where she cut off Minette Batters (?) to take a question from an audience member and used the excuse that the session shouldn't have started late and she'll do as she pleases.

Brexit is part of the problem but they'll never admit it. Supplies are short, the Netherlands and the UK won't produce them in the winter as energy prices are too high so what supplies there are in Europe tends to stay there as the additional paperwork doesn't make it cost effective to send it here. Ireland are suffering as their route tends to come through the UK.

Harold Bishop being a cunt, as per.

She goes under the radar a bit but she's simply appalling on every level.
Media outlets like the BBC have been quick to remove Brexit from the reasons for the current fresh fruit and veg shortages, particularly tomatoes. They say it is because of cold weather in Spain, yet social media is awash with photos of EU supermarket shelves groaning under the weight of fresh tomatoes.

Part of the reason there are no shortages in EU countries is because of imports from Morocco. The UK signed an association trade agreement with Morocco in December 2019, but the EU and Morocco have a mature trade deal;

"Morocco is the EU’s 20th biggest trade partner, representing 1% of the EU’s total trade in goods with the world in 2020. Morocco is the EU’s biggest trade partner among the Southern Neighbourhood countries, with 25% of total EU trade in goods with the region.

The EU is Morocco's largest trade partner, accounting for 56% of its goods trade in 2019. 64% of Morocco's exports went to the EU, and 51% of Morocco's imports came from the EU."
(Source - https://policy.trade.ec.europa.eu/e...y-and-region/countries-and-regions/morocco_en )

Put simply the EU and Morocco are important trading partners. We were part of that important trading partnership, but we left the EU. Put bluntly Morocco prefers to export to the much bigger and more important market than it does to the UK when the chips are down. In other words this is a direct result of Brexit.

That UK-Morrocco trade deal also relied on a direct sea shipping route being established, coming out of Poole.
Should have launched a year ago, but...

That UK-Morrocco trade deal also relied on a direct sea shipping route being established, coming out of Poole.
Should have launched a year ago, but...
Oh yeah. Johnson trumpeted that as a great Brexit success, only it turns out the ferry company was a scam and folded without ever sending a single ship, taking Government money with it.

They're not so keen to advertise that one now.

Poor people should just earn more money according to the government, whilst also not asking to get paid more money because it'll fuel inflation, according to the government.

Fucking pricks

Back