• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

They are not "out of touch with ordinary people " which is the line generally trotted out by other mps and/or commentators.
They don't care. They don't care if you don't have enough to eat, we've seen this with children repeatedly over the past 2+ years. They don't care if you can't keep warm & have to risk hypothermia just to balance your personal budget, yet tory mps make expenses claims to heat their stables ffs. Hell, they don't care if you die, see how lax and late they repeatedly acted re covid.
People are collateral.
It's all about the corporations & tax receipts.

I get supply chain updates through work and the poor weather is exclusively the reason on our comms.

I'd expect allies in the media to tow the government line but 'in horse' comms seem to be very carefully worded too.

20230223_131526.jpg

Agreed. Another awful Government minister.

Not included in the bit where she cut off Minette Batters (?) to take a question from an audience member and used the excuse that the session shouldn't have started late and she'll do as she pleases.

Brexit is part of the problem but they'll never admit it. Supplies are short, the Netherlands and the UK won't produce them in the winter as energy prices are too high so what supplies there are in Europe tends to stay there as the additional paperwork doesn't make it cost effective to send it here. Ireland are suffering as their route tends to come through the UK.
Several shipping lines opening up now Sniffer, by passing the UK. Cork to France and Belgium, Rossalare to France and Belgium.

God I fucking hate this country.
You should pop into this pub, which is presume is called the Racist Twat and have a chat with the locals

Fpkl4LfXwAAoBJd

I’m aware it’s more than a bit frying pan and fire where I am going as intolerance is rife there too, but I really won’t miss the UK. I’m going to miss the city, my friends, what’s left of my family, but definitely not living here.

They are not "out of touch with ordinary people " which is the line generally trotted out by other mps and/or commentators.
They don't care. They don't care if you don't have enough to eat, we've seen this with children repeatedly over the past 2+ years. They don't care if you can't keep warm & have to risk hypothermia just to balance your personal budget, yet tory mps make expenses claims to heat their stables ffs. Hell, they don't care if you die, see how lax and late they repeatedly acted re covid.
People are collateral.
It's all about the corporations & tax receipts.

Attachments

• 1BCC7F6F-906C-492C-86E6-63005D7F8626.jpeg
    1BCC7F6F-906C-492C-86E6-63005D7F8626.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 36

I guess the scenes will be repeated across the country in the next few weeks - This weekend there seems to be a protest in Long Eaton as I've seen the following.

THIS SATURDAY - Counter Demo Against Far Right -

You will have no doubt seen recent reports of far-right groups protesting outside hotels that are being used to temporarily house asylum seekers and refugees. We have had notice that a similar protest is being organised this Saturday by a group who are calling themselves “Nottingham Unite”. We are encouraging all our reps, activists and members to attend the counter-demonstration being organised by Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire Stand up to Racism, Care for Calais and other local anti-racist groups and organisations.

Full details of the counter demonstration are on the attached flyer.

Assemble 11 am

Novotel, Bostocks Lane

Long Eaton

NG10 4EP

It's only going to get worse until the election. Culture wars is all they have, they've pretty much admitted that when they gave 30p Lee a job, so asylum seekers, foreigners, gender identity and the fight against wokeness is going to be dialled up to the max

Back