• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Halving inflation sounds great to those who don't understand inflation being an annualised metric
they are experts at claiming credit for not having to do anything. energy prices stabilise and look here, we’ve halved inflation!

I would however advise against making pledges that will inevitably trip you up within mere weeks.

Just to confirm, I checked at least three sources and today is indeed the 1st of March.

FqIy3zwXwAYIs0o

Matt Hancock is a special kind of cunt. To stand out in this govt is no small achievement.

A split down the Nation today as it turns out there was a brief moment where they considered telling everyone to have the cats killed during covid!

A policy that must have been put forward by Boris Johnson's dog

I'm not defending Prat but he is correct in that this has in part been leaked as an anti-lockdown narrative. Todays revelations are surrounding the start of the school calendar in 2021. IIRC a new strain had run amok in the South East, cases were going through the roof, Christmas was saved by Alexander the King (but it caused 1000s of deaths as his partial reversal of policy wasn't enough) and those first months of 2021 saw the highest amount of cases and deaths. Shutting down schools at that point was correct, it was inevitable and the screeching u-turn of Johnson of saying that it was safe on day one of the return followed by later in the day closing them all just shows what a useless twat of a leader that he was. You've now got the Gavster writing in the Telegraph that he should have resigned, which would have been a relief to all of us. and the likes of Oakeshott and Nelson telling us how bad lockdowns were. There were no mass vaccinations at that point.

A split down the Nation today as it turns out there was a brief moment where they considered telling everyone to have the cats killed during covid!

A policy that must have been put forward by Boris Johnson's dog
Dead cats have always come in handy for the Tories...

Bankrupt Hancock incoming having to defend the multiple GDPR breaches he will have incurred sharing the private information of civil servants without consent. Good luck dickhead.
I have a feeling it will be that vile witch Oakeshott that will be sued as he didn't put the information in the public domain. She did.

I have a feeling it will be that vile witch Oakeshott that will be sued as he didn't put the information in the public domain. She did.
Hancock is liable as well. He passed information he did not have permission to do so to a 3rd party, who then essentially sold it on,

If I gathered all the contact and card details of my old customers and passed them on to Dodgy Johnny from Stoke* who then used them for his own gain, whilst he would be in the shit I would also be facing a lot more shit for passing that info on.

*Just an example, I know you are really in NUL...

Hancock is liable as well. He passed information he did not have permission to do so to a 3rd party, who then essentially sold it on,

If I gathered all the contact and card details of my old customers and passed them on to Dodgy Johnny from Stoke* who then used them for his own gain, whilst he would be in the shit I would also be facing a lot more shit for passing that info on.
Wouldn't trust him...

Don't think Oakeshott would have been so willing to pass the information on if she thought she would be open to a likely case against her. She has a 'public interest' defence.

Hancock could try and sue her for breach of contract as she has probably violated the NDA she agreed but he will likely have bigger legal worries to think about.

Don't think Oakeshott would have been so willing to pass the information on if she thought she would be open to a likely case against her. She has a 'public interest' defence.

Hancock could try and sue her for breach of contract as she has probably violated the NDA she agreed but he will likely have bigger legal worries to think about.
They had a lawyer speaking on LBC earlier and he stated that Hancock was the one who would be in trouble. As you mention above, the lawyer stated that the public interest defence would probably give her immunity.
I would have thought the NDA breach would go down the pan for the same reason. I'm pretty sure that the Telegraph and Oakeshott cleared all of this up through legal opinion before they started publishing.

It *should* trash her professionally, but probably won't.

Hancock is the idiot for “trusting” someone who has form for burning their sources in the past
Oh yeah, of course.

But I wouldn't be lining up to employ someone who handed over* this kind of information to a rival.

Plus she's a cunt.

*Sold, but it's definitely not about the money

Back