• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Keef is spot on. Estonian society is worth very closing paying attention to, their digital and technology capabilities are highly advanced. You can vote online too.
Whilst the current uk government are actively trying to make it harder to vote.

Truss is going to argue that she was right after all.

Arguing that growing the economy is visionary for a leader and that means she thinks that she was right. She’s forgetting that her method of doing it, despite everyone and her dog telling her that she was going to feck up the economy, fecked up the economy.

Laura K’s take on her comeback. Come on then Laura who’s reign was worse?

Like many in her tribe, Ms Truss has never been short of that priceless political quality: a brass neck. Despite presiding over what many in the party see as one of the most disastrous political reigns in history, she is expected to argue that, essentially, she was right.

Even if that were true. Errr yeah good!

I’m not happy about that bit at the bottom of the page with the return train tickets being scrapped, you’ll have to buy 2 singles ( at an inflated price I bet) and buy with QR codes only, always a joy getting held up at the barrier because the E-tickets aren’t scanning, and I’ve never found a QR reader app that works consistently

Several MPs have said they have been told Truss’s intention is to be seen as a sage-like figure.

I have some bad news for you, Toploader Liz.

I actually think there will be a couple more days of the Truss comeback and she will then slope back off to the shadows. Far too many of her own MPs calling her out as electorally destructive.

Her team will have been all yes liz, this is brilliant, great idea go out there and articulate what exactly went wrong and how to fix it.

The public are all da fuck is this? Probably going viral for all the wrong reasons

Still can't believe she's only 47. Looks about 10 years older

Back