• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leicester (H) 14/2 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t celebrate the goal - celebrating is just so last season.

We have been utterly buttfucked by VAR technicalities this season

Neto offside because his trailing boot was millimeters off and running backwards. Utter shite.

This is beyond a joke. No fan in the land thinks that not a fair goal yet it’s chalked off. It’s pathetic. If I ever meet Mike Riley I will possibly his fucking head in lol

even tielemans came up to neves after the yellow and gave him a bit of a "yeah man none of us like this shit, tough luck" pat as he walked by :icon_lol:

I still dont know who was offside, the lines on the screen were showing Jotas foot offside, but now its Netto coming from an offside decision ???

It was Neto’s boot before he crossed it to Doc.

Peter Walton delighted that they made the correct decision. Literally everyone else thinks it’s a farce.

doherty bleeding already minutes into the dang half

I keep rewinding and I cannot see who or why anyone was offside? Jota? Neto? I don't know.
Wish Roy Keane or Cantona was still playing they'd have kicked the refs teeth in by now.

ricardo absolutely skinned jonny, luckily took far too tight of an angle coming to goal

If we don’t win this it’s a travesty. We should be one up against a top four side and on top. Now it’s level thanks to slide rule technology

alright perfect spot for neves to bang in his 2nd try

wtf saiss took it :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back