• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leicester (H) 14/2 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
coady following the ref to the sideline, "so jota offside? so who was offside? you don't know? so nobody bloody knows, he's the ref of the game and nobody knows why there's offside"

Fuck me. These tv cunts can fuck off. Cunts. Fucking cunts.

They've had to turn Mel eves microphone off on radio WM,he's properly raging at that ridiculous offside bollocks,you could still hear him in the commentary box though in the background,sounds as though Mike dean didn't know what's going on either

It’s an absolute nonsense! We were good value for the lead I thought

What is the point fucking watching football anymore? The people behind VAR are utter scumbag cunts. I hope they get ball rot.

What's the point? Just what's the fucking point any more?
How to take the best game in the world and fuck it up

What a load of fucking bollocking cuntsoup that decision is.

I thought a recent comms to the PGMOL said if the decision was that marginal, the onfield decision should stand?

Done with premier league until they fix this shit, glad im streaming and not paying my hard earned cash to get my nerves and eyeballs molested by the fucking atrocity that is var

They've had to turn Mel eves microphone off on radio WM,he's properly raging at that ridiculous offside bollocks,you could still hear him in the commentary box though in the background,sounds as though Mike dean didn't know what's going on either

Not got that much time for Eves but that's really funny

What a load of fucking bollocking cuntsoup that decision is.

I thought a recent comms to the PGMOL said if the decision was that marginal, the onfield decision should stand?

Yeah but its Mike Riley and hes a cunting piece of shit.

This is beyond a joke. No fan in the land thinks that not a fair goal yet it’s chalked off. It’s pathetic. If I ever meet Mike Riley I will possibly his fucking head in lol

Forensic analysis should be the domain of Silent Witness not football - fuck off.

Leicester (H) 14/2 Build-Up & Match Thread

Now watch these cunts get a VAR penalty

Fuck VAR.

Fuck Mike Riley and his team of cunts.

I still think we'll win this but football is ruined if this carries on.

I fucking hope we score 5 this half and fuck var off compl. I was so in favour but how it’s being used is making me want to switch off football. Fucking awful

I still dont know who was offside, the lines on the screen were showing Jotas foot offside, but now its Netto coming from an offside decision ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back