• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leicester (H) 14/2 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just feel like this will be a massive opportunity missed if we don’t get a winner here. And of course VAR has to fuck us over again, obviously.

Raul. Jesus.

No idea how he hasn’t scored. Not his night.

Leicester takes four points from us thanks to dodgy VAR. That can't be right. They deserved nothing from either game. Lucky cunts

Fuck this shit, VAR is killing the game. How can they not understand how to implement it.

All kinds of bullshit. I fucking hate VAR, no way should a heel running away from goal from a ball passed backwards be offside

15 attempts on goal only three on target. There is your problem. You have to beat10 men

So frustrating. Yet another game we could and should have won. What the hell was wrong with Raul tonight?

Right now I simply hate football. It isn't fun to watch. Mike Riley can go fuck himself until his arse ruptures and he bleeds to death slowly and painfully.

There's no real point moaning about VAR. It is what it is. We had 50 minutes to win the game in the 2nd half, we'll have slaughtered them on xG and the simple fact is we couldn't put the ball in the net. If Adama was fit enough to start he should have started, but at the end of the season all these draws are going to cost us dearly. Only consolation I can find right now is now injuries ahead of Thursday, assuming Doc has stopped bleeding

Mike Dean sends someone off and there is VAR decision. Shocker!

We are second to Sheffield with 4 goals chalked off thanks to Riley and his empire. None of them have been clear and obvious. All of them have been what the fuck? I wanted VAR but this slide rule shit is pathetic

We didn't concede first! Trying to take a positive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back