• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lambert

Not while relegation is a significant possibility. Not with the Norwich job out there.

Maybe he doesn't want to move to Norwich!

Anyway, Lambert got to go. We are going down. Bring in anyone in the hope they'd keep us up.

We don't know that, football can be strange sometimes and if he's promised a huge transfer kitty and complete control next season he might.

Complete control is the main factor. But of course for Rowett to have that then Thelwell will also have to go.

Not while relegation is a significant possibility. Not with the Norwich job out there.

As I said you never know. I admit it's a long shot but look at the sheer batshit mental stuff that happens every season at all sorts of clubs. Adkins gets the sack after guiding Soton to promotion, Fulham hire that barmy German, Derby rehire Steve McLaren, Leicester sack Ranieri, Marco Silva taking the Hull job when they are nailed on to be relegated.

Don't get your hopes up on seeing a new manager this side of the international break.

Knowing the way this club is being mis managed on and off the pitch, I am not raising my hopes. As I have said previously we are sleepwalking back to league one.

Knowing the way this club is being mis managed on and off the pitch, I am not raising my hopes. As I have said previously we are sleepwalking back to league one.

Is this another dig at the owners David?

Yes it is. They came here promising to take us places. Little did I realise that Walsall and Rochdale were the places they were taking us to.

Bore off with your borderline racist shit. This isn't the time and your crap isn't wanted.

Bore off with your borderline racist shit. This isn't the time and your crap isn't wanted.

What is racist about being unhappy with our owners. Their first nine months in charge has been very poor, irrespective of where they are from.

What is racist about being unhappy with our owners. There first nine months in charge has been very poor, irrespective of where they are from.

We've done your consist wummery over this to death. It's boring so give it a rest. I get it you don't like Chinese owners but haven't you got a wall to bore with this crap?

We've done your consist wummery over this to death. It's boring so give it a rest. I get it you don't like Chinese owners but haven't you got a wall to bore with this crap?

Nothing to do with the owners being Chinese, it is more to do with their ineptitude.

I can't pin this one on the owners to be honest. They've invested, they've given people currently at the club opportunities, they changed the manager when it was clear that needed to happen, they hired someone a fair amount of people could understand getting the job.

It's quite evident that there is an issue with Thelwell and the backroom staff not being up to scratch. I hope that in the summer Fosun will be ruthless and clear them out.

Back