• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Kenny Jackett - The pleaes leave now Poll

No Jacket Required.. ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The whole club is a mess and relative failure on the pitch just exaggerates and highlights the mess.
We need a takeover desperately but failing that someone at Wolves who talks common sense (letting Moxey of the hook following the FP) should at least issue a statement explaining what the he'll is going on. I'm not expecting chapter and verse on the takeover but currently there is a huge disconnect between the fans and the club.

Agreed, all is just a big mess atm..who does what on transfers, what is moxeys role? Has KJ any managerial degree? why is KJ praising the worst players online in the media? Why did we sign, wallace, byrne, alf? Holt couldnt start a game either..who is signing these players if they are not gonna play?

Nightmare last night. Dreamed that Jackett was fired and replaced by Ince :gloom:

Not Ince, just no...what a nightmare you must have had! ;)

Don't do that to me. There is simply no logic for any club ever appointing Ince ever again. Proven failure

Nightmare last night. Dreamed that Jackett was fired and replaced by Ince :gloom:

Jesus Christ, my blood ran cold at that. I want that self-entitled prick nowhere near our club again. It stuns me he gets mentioned every time despite what he said when McCarthy got the job ahead of him.

Ince would be one of a tiny number of people who I think could do a worse job than Jackett at the moment.

The others being Dean Saunders, Leon Clarke and Roy from Coronation Street.

I think KJ is making a real hash of things and is sadly undoing all of the good work he's done over the last 2 years - and that's very sad.

I'll never dislike the guy and I do find some of the criticism of him way too harsh (relating to what he did prior to this season) but it's clear to me that he's taken us as far as he can.

I just don't want it to get any worse for the guy. I don't think he deserves to leave under a cloud. Not everyone will agree with this but he's still in the zone of being able to leave with my best wishes and thanks for what he's done for Wolves.

But I do think he should leave now. I'm a very patient fan but even I have a limit!

Kenny Jackett - The pleae leave now Poll

No-one. He's played the whole 'respect my opinion' card before though when others have challenged him.

Just because I think it's completely wrong doesn't mean I don't respect it, NWW.

You've been pretty sarcastic towards it, that's hardly respectful.

Thought I'd logged onto the mix in error.

And where have I "done that" please? One of the things I've been accused of in the past is not doing that, so I'm especially careful to ensure that I now do. I find forum rows and all this posturing a waste of time.

Anyway, I think what I think, and vise versa, frankly I don't care enough about football to be worried about forum politics now!

I think KJ is making a real hash of things and is sadly undoing all of the good work he's done over the last 2 years - and that's very sad.

I'll never dislike the guy and I do find some of the criticism of him way too harsh (relating to what he did prior to this season) but it's clear to me that he's taken us as far as he can.

I just don't want it to get any worse for the guy. I don't think he deserves to leave under a cloud. Not everyone will agree with this but he's still in the zone of being able to leave with my best wishes and thanks for what he's done for Wolves.

But I do think he should leave now. I'm a very patient fan but even I have a limit!

Who would you replace him with?

Pretty much sums up my feelings, some of the hysterical outbursts are way over the top imo, but of course everyone is entitled to their opinion

Who would you replace him with?

There is no danger in replacing him with Rob Edwards until the end of the season - this isn't a TC situation as we won't be in danger of going down. Just someone who wouldn't be afraid to try and show some intent or entertainment in our remaining fixtures. Or even give some of the U21s a taste of first team action. Why not now when there's nothing at stake for us?

Of those available now, I'd take Garry Monk and I'd take Nigel Pearson even though I don't particularly like the latter as an individual. He's a bit nuts. Or as with the transfer funds we got for Afobe, take stock in the summer when we badly need a massive overhaul.

My main concern is the unnecessarily negative outlook - which is reaping all the rewards it deserves - is wholly detrimental to player development, harmony on the terraces which subsequently means bile is subjected towards Morgan/Moxey and frankly I'm really sick of it.

There is no danger in replacing him with Rob Edwards until the end of the season - this isn't a TC situation as we won't be in danger of going down. Just someone who wouldn't be afraid to try and show some intent or entertainment in our remaining fixtures. Or even give some of the U21s a taste of first team action. Why not now when there's nothing at stake for us?

Of those available now, I'd take Garry Monk and I'd take Nigel Pearson even though I don't particularly like the latter as an individual. He's a bit nuts. Or as with the transfer funds we got for Afobe, take stock in the summer when we badly need a massive overhaul.

My main concern is the unnecessarily negative outlook - which is reaping all the rewards it deserves - is wholly detrimental to player development, harmony on the terraces which subsequently means bile is subjected towards Morgan/Moxey and frankly I'm really sick of it.

Cheers for the reply. My take is that the best manager we could get won't be available to us while we are up for sale, so would perhaps rather hang on replacing until then. I'm on record as hating chopping and changing managers and that view hasn't changed.

Cheers for the reply. My take is that the best manager we could get won't be available to us while we are up for sale, so would perhaps rather hang on replacing until then. I'm on record as hating chopping and changing managers and that view hasn't changed.

Being up for sale might take years though. I hope it doesn't and I don't expect us to be totally settled until that happens - but we shouldn't have to accept this unnecessary drivel that's been on show for so long that it can't be just a 'blip'. It's very much the norm for this season and there's simply no need for us to set up like this. We are a far better team on paper than we're showing on the pitch.

I'm baffled as to why Kenny has decided this is the way we should set up - totally baffled. I simply feel that he's lost the plot or - far more concerning - that he's not in full control with who is being brought in, which is the only logical explanation I can think of for him not playing the recent signings we've made.

Either way, it isn't something we should be subjected to. It's madness.

Exactly, even Langers on board now..could only mean one thing to KJ..sacked

Back