• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Keir Starmer at it again..

Replaced by Morgan Mcsweeney (once the Sunday Times Head of Strategic Communications)

Pretty sure this is the closest I’ve ever been to power 😬

1728228863702.png

Hmmm - have you ever thought that the "entire political class" is in the business of getting elected, and what you seem to want won't achieve that?

Just wondering.

Hmmm - have you ever thought that the "entire political class" is in the business of getting elected, and what you seem to want won't achieve that?

Just wondering.
This is the problem though isn't it? More interested in getting elected and lining their own pockets than acting in the best interests of the people they are supposed to represent. If that is what being elected is about then, yes, the entire political class needs re-evaluating, and maybe it is time for a change?

This is the problem though isn't it? More interested in getting elected and lining their own pockets than acting in the best interests of the people they are supposed to represent. If that is what being elected is about then, yes, the entire political class needs re-evaluating, and maybe it is time for a change?

Isn't the Employment Rights Bill acting in the best interest of workers? Seems a very decent piece of legislation?

Unsurprised it wasn't mentioned on this thread yesterday

Isn't the Employment Rights Bill acting in the best interest of workers? Seems a very decent piece of legislation?

Unsurprised it wasn't mentioned on this thread yesterday
Penk came up on my For You tab on Twitter, completely missing the point on that. It started before he stopped posting on here, when he became what I'd call Brexit curious, but i think unintentionally he's become quite a Tory.

Last edited:
Forgive my ignorance, if they haven't paid VAT before what would they be reclaiming? When they pay suppliers do they have to pay VAT even if they are VAT exempt?

Back