• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Keir Starmer at it again..

Quite a surprise that she's resigned the whip and come out anti-Starmer tbh.
She came across to me like a spoilt brat who couldn't have her own way. Suggesting there is an anti female agenda by Starmer just seems daft to me. (Well more than anyone else anyway)

She's obviously very naive about how a society that is completely embedded in pirate capitalism can be changed. No surprise that the wretched torygirl Kuenssberg wrote the report. Just looked on Wikipedia to find that 'she left school at the age of 16 with no qualifications'. Nuff said.

Last edited:
Do you really think Ed Milliband doesn’t take climate change seriously?

Tredman
I really wouldn't know what they believe, because it seems that any actual beliefs the current Labour leadership may have once had, are fairly easily ditched in order to satisfy the needs and wishes of the hedge funds and corporate lobbyists who are their financial backers and actual drivers of their policy decisions.

And it is interesting to me that some people, like you Tredman, were so invested in their belief that a Labour victory at the election was all that was needed to see progressive and transformative change, that even when you see things they are doing that are patently hideous, you are ignoring that in favour of cheap mockery. Yet if it had been the Tories doing these things I'm sure your response would have been wholly different.

And I guess we'll see a lot of responses about "It's only been a few months", and in a year's time it will be "It's only been a year, give them a chance", and so on ad infinitum. This is Starmer's Labour Party, and I'm sure inside, even those people who are defending their actions now are more than a little uncomfortable.

Whether it's corporate lobbyists clearly buying political influence, the winter fuel payment own goal, the hitching their wagon to neoliberal austerity economics, or perhaps most egregious of all, the flat out refusal to condemn Israel's genocidal mass murder and to stop sending arms to the Zionist state, this Labour government is showing its colours and if you are not uncomfortable with that then you may as well just have voted Tory, really. Because as it stands, nothing really has changed. They are operating in favour of the wealthy and not in favour of the many, just as the Tory government was.

Quite a surprise that she's resigned the whip and come out anti-Starmer tbh.
She's been lobbing grenades at them for ages, she hates them as much as they hated her, but they only indulged her over and over again because they wanted to throw a sop to transphobes.

However, I have to give her props - all wings of the party can finally come together as one to celebrate no longer having to work with such an annoying bigot.

Yep, she's a fucking crank. Should have been deselected.

I don't disagree with any of that. They still got behind her and cleared her in January though, hence my surprise.

Not great.

The head of the Carbon Capture and Storage association lobbying team happens to be a former Starmer campaign staffer - Joe Butler Trewin.

Labour took a £4m donation from Quadrature - hedge fund in the Cayman Islands - with links to oil & gas industry.

Not great.

The head of the Carbon Capture and Storage association lobbying team happens to be a former Starmer campaign staffer - Joe Butler Trewin.

Labour took a £4m donation from Quadrature - hedge fund in the Cayman Islands - with links to oil & gas industry.
And? Does that make carbon capture bad?

Sue gray resigned as chief of staff

Back