• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Keir Starmer at it again..

Baddiel’s theory of a hierarchy of racism has garnered him book deals and documentary rights. John Mann’s theory of a hierarchy of racism has seen him be made a Lord. Diane’s theory has resulted in…..

HMRC have confirmed that Angela Rayner owes no CGT on the sale of her home and that no further action will be taken.
I’d hate to be forum favourite Laura K’s cat tonight. She spent weeks shoehorning the story into all of her programmes and on election night even asked the reporter in an area where Rayner is MP whether or not it was an issue on the doorstep. She didn’t seem too pleased when the reporter said, no, events in Gaza was the worry of the local electorate.

Rayner now also cleared by HMRC so we've moved onto her son and wife having an Only Fans account

I've been one of his bigger defenders on this thread, supportive/understanding of his ming vase policy vs more exciting and ambitious policies. It's almost as if the tone of my commentary can change depending on what's actually happening

Glad you can, because I’m not sure I can other than trying to suggest that actually winning an election might just be considered a good thing.
The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which

Back