• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2022 Transfer Thread

Tbf the same rules don't apply in the internet age, WM.

Rugby? Pass me the remote. Awful inane game. Pointless. 😔

Sorry. Never could stand it.

Anyway ,back to the round ball game......... we signed anyone yet Jeff?

Not a bad idea, the biggest flaw being the fucking morons at PGMOL can't be trusted to read and interpret existing laws of the game without then giving them additional laws and/or increased discretionary powers.

It'd be trialled in Europe to acclaim and come over here and we'd end up with games of 8 v 8.
Well it was being trialled in our non league system but no idea where it's up to now.

Reading about it that deal looks ropey as we've paid Grasshoppers the same fee they paid in the Summer, so we are either underwriting them or ripping them off.

Probably wanted to buy him in the summer but wouldn't have got work permit? He's played a few times for Japan since I think

Probably wanted to buy him in the summer but wouldn't have got work permit? He's played a few times for Japan since I think
I can't believe we've had or got any interest in him at all tbh. Reckon we're just going for a 12 month flip

That run v Villa, only a miserable cunt wouldn't have been excited as he breezed past player after player.
Or to look at the other view and not being a cunt (why you've used this word I don't know), having seen enough of him I knew it wasn't going to lead to a goal a decent pass.

If you saw Neves scoring from a deflected free kick then I suggest you buy lottery tickets immediately.

I know you love him and you're always right but maybe people don't hold the same view as you?

I can't believe we've had or got any interest in him at all tbh. Reckon we're just going for a 12 month flip
Oh definitely but would explain the fee being same as the one grasshoppers paid

That run v Villa, only a miserable cunt wouldn't have been excited as he breezed past player after player.

Excited is the wrong word, I thought what a brilliant run, can't wait for him to balls the easiest part up.

I can see Johnny's point.

The analogy I'd use is its sort of like being led on, eventually the titillation diminishes, you have the realisation this is as good as its going to get and you move on. Other people keep flogging the dead horse in the hope they'll change.

I'd give up him going past 3 or 4 players in an instant if he could finish with composure like at Man City or play Raul in v Burnley 10 times a season. As is the former is largely pointless.

Or to look at the other view and not being a cunt (why you've used this word I don't know), having seen enough of him I knew it wasn't going to lead to a goal a decent pass.

If you saw Neves scoring from a deflected free kick then I suggest you buy lottery tickets immediately.

I know you love him and you're always right but maybe people don't hold the same view as you?
🤣 I'm always right? Irony much?

I don't hold the same view as you, no? So? It seems you have a problem with that for some reason? There are a few people on here who get a bit butt hurt from having their view challenged aren't there?

I guess you also don't get excited when Neves lines up a shot too? I mean he hasn't scored a good goal from distance from a while either? Do you just sit back and arrogantly sneer at those around you who dare to get enjoyment from the potential of him doing something good?

The two best moments of the season so far (at least for me) were Neves's winner at Villa, and Moutinho's goal the other night, neither of those happen without Adama, and whilst he is very bloody frustrating, he's clearly an important squad member who I believe we should keep.

Back