• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2017 Transfer Thread

:icon_lol: that's so fucking weird! But...Chilwell on loan until the end of next season would be just lovely

Here's a strange one, I had a follow on Twitter by Christian Fuchs and looking at his profile he seems to have followed a load of Wolves accounts over the weekend. Do you think there is anything in it?

His family home is in New York USA so its unlikely he will go anywhere else when leaving Leicester City.
I wouldn't mind Tom Lawrence who has had a superb season while out on loan at Ipswich.

I want us to sign a LB (as we still don't have a proper one) and I think the club are actively going down this road without saying too much about it. United are evidently pissed that we aren't using CBJ but he hasn't gone back...my suspicion is (and this is just my speculation based on what we all know, rather than any inside knowledge) that they don't actually have a recall clause, we need to agree to it if he goes back, and we won't let him go until we sign someone to play there or at very least properly challenge Mr Gloves.

I read somewhere that there's no recall because we paid a fee - so my guess is that we're asking Utd to give us at least part of the fee back before we let them have him back.

There's no real room for Tex any more. The wide spots are taken, we've never actually seen him play at #10 but Mason, Bright and Ronan are all ahead of him there, he unequivocally cannot play in central midfield. Not our player so bye bye.

Shame as he has a lot of talent but he may as well go as we can't give him minutes.

Here's a strange one, I had a follow on Twitter by Christian Fuchs and looking at his profile he seems to have followed a load of Wolves accounts over the weekend. Do you think there is anything in it?

He's following 87k accounts, that's crazy

I'd imagine he's doing it to get more followers. You can use apps to automate the process of following a bunch of accounts, then unfollowing them a day or so later. The plan being to get them to follow you by following them first.

Or some people do it over time without an app, so you'll still see them with 90k follows, 90k followers. They aren't actually 'following' that many accounts (the Twitter feed in that case would be utterly ridiculous), but it is all about their own follower numbers.

Aka - I could be wrong, of course, but wouldn't read too much into Fuchs following a bunch of Wolves-related accounts.

I'd imagine he's doing it to get more followers. You can use apps to automate the process of following a bunch of accounts, then unfollowing them a day or so later. The plan being to get them to follow you by following them first.

Or some people do it over time without an app, so you'll still see them with 90k follows, 90k followers. They aren't actually 'following' that many accounts (the Twitter feed in that case would be utterly ridiculous), but it is all about their own follower numbers.

Aka - I could be wrong, of course, but wouldn't read too much into Fuchs following a bunch of Wolves-related accounts.

What a sad & horrible world we live in...

Prince has gone on loan to Bastia from the official Twitter.

Annoyed by that but if we carry on winning then I can't argue.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

He's 28, he can't sit here not playing. He plays where Edwards plays, Edwards is having his best spell ever by an absolute mile, just not going to get in the team.

Can we recall Prince? He needs games and as DW says Edwards is in the best form of his career so he isn't getting dropped. I would like to see a fully fit Prince in place of Edwards but it won't happen for now.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Back