• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2017 Transfer Thread

45 goals in 249 career appearances. Admittedly he started out as a winger but this is effectively Dave Edwards Wolves record and he's an actual 'striker'

If we pay £2m+ for him I can see him arriving on DW's blog series pretty quickly.

It's band enough that we paid £3m for Joe Mason. If we pay that sort of fee for Ward too then it would be ridiculous.

It's band enough that we paid £3m for Joe Mason. If we pay that sort of fee for Ward too then it would be ridiculous.

Kevin Thelwell seems to chase a bang average player who is currently enjoying his top form, its like Conor Washington last season. When the player settles down you find his value to be close to half what you paid. No wonder Moxey put the phone down.

From Balotelli to Danny Ward... Thelwell and truly back :D :icon_rolleyes:

Also linked to Matty Taylor from Bristol Rovers. Don't know much about him.

Same old, same old. Short term mediocrity. Referring to Danny Ward.

Last edited:
Also linked to Matty Taylor from Bristol Rovers. Don't know much about him.

Progressive. Keeps scoring goals regardless of the level. Top scorer in League Two last season with 28 and is on target to get near that again in League One.

Winnall reportedly on 18k a week at Wednesday. Big money.

Kervens Fils Belfort. A 24 year old Haitian international striker from Kerala Blasters who has scored 14 goals in over 100 games for 7 clubs across various shoddy leagues. Apparently passed a medical today. Can't quite tell if this one is a piss take or not, says something about our recruitment that I kind of believe it...

Not the first Haitian I'd want us to sign...

If we are moving Gladon on then we need someone to fill the pointless signing up front spot. Sounds perfect.

L'Équipe reckon Bastia are after Prince on loan.

Losing Prince would be a shame, but quite possible after what Lambert said. I'd rather he steyed in England, so we can monitor him.

Back