• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2017 Transfer Thread

FL92Transfer ‏@FL92Transfer 41m41 minutes ago
Wolves have had a bid accepted from Aston Villa for midfielder Ashley Westwood #WWFC #AVFC

Would be an odd move for many reasons.....but mainly because Lambert is struggling to count his midfielders at the moment....but there is more

Pat Murphy ‏@patmurphybbc 3m3 minutes ago
@FL92Transfer No they haven't. They haven't bid for Westwood.

So, nothing to see here, move along

Pat Murphy is going to pretend to be all knowledgeable again isn't he? Despite the fact he actually knows less than Pete Colley. Which is a high bar of ignorance.

I think he is on decent terms with Lambert. Seemed to be the only journalist who knew where he was during the days leading up to him getting the job.

I would certainly trust his Tweets over the FL92Transfer ones (but then I would trust my dog on Wolves rumours over FL92, so not sure what my point is #longday)

I love the fact Pat Murphy is OMG OMG over a troll twitter account.

Hoping Murphy is right.

Don't rate Westwood. Villa fans despise him. And yeah, even if I did rate him a little, we don't need another midfielder of average quality.

The Villa lot wanted to hang Ciaran Clark and he's doing ok at Newcastle now. Change of scenery and all that bollocks..

The Villa lot wanted to hang Ciaran Clark and he's doing ok at Newcastle now. Change of scenery and all that bollocks..

and Newcastle laughed their bollocks of when we took Williamson on loan and then again when we gave them actual money for him - He is now the saviour.

Westwood went through a period in the Prem where he was playing well and getting assists, but no idea what he's like nowadays.

He's a coward. Technically way better than Saville/Coady but I don't want him here (pretty sure there is zero truth in it anyway).

Is he still any good?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Oh great, Joe Mason mkII. And not even a line leading striker to boot. Colour me thoroughly underwhelmed.

Back