• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ipswich (A) build up

Jesus wept, that team. All over the shop. Doherty should never play RB again. LB or nothing.

That line up is lunacy. It's like PL wants to be sacked. MM must be loffing his head off.

Said and Price, as others have said is one good thing, can only hope Marshall can pick out Bod

Ridiculous thing is that you could swap Marshall/Doherty with Weimann/Saville and the team would make just a much sense. Maybe Doherty is LB and Saville RB?

Lambert's harry potter sorting hat approach to team selection strike again. I am sorry. He is now officially a fuckwit unless that team wins tonight by some stroke of luck.

I have been on the bench about Lambert up until now as of course, the problems lie within the infrastructure blah blah blah and it's not the right time to sack a manager etc, etc, etc but if we lose tonight with that pile of wank he's sent out I will be totally in the OUT camp

Well, the good... Saiss and Price together - let's hope it works. Marshall given another chance to shine. Hause stays in the team.

Coady dropped.

The last chance saloon... Weimann, Bodvarsson.

The bad... Doherty and Saville as the full backs. Edwards as Attacking Midfielder. Batth in ahead of Stearman. No other option to Ikeme in the net.

Dropping Costa and Iorfa.

I think I agree with the contention that this stinks of playing to not lose. So, that's the gamble...

He has created himself a problem tonight.

He has to win with the team he's selected.

Otherwise question will rightly be asked why Doherty has replaced Iorfa, and why Costa has been dropped.

Words fucking fail me.

I desperately want us and Lambert to limp to the end of the season and survive so we can fucking sort this out over the summer, but jesus fucking christ that is an absolute fucking abortion. I can barely find a positive in that selection. Unbelievable.

He had better be saving the better players to twat Rotherham. Mick must be pissing himself laughing.

Saiss/Price together is the only positive from that lineup. And possibly the CBs.

My eyes my eyyyyesss!! Good god. The difference between them and us is they do have a couple of players who could cause us problems and score a goal. we have Dave.

I predict 1-0 to Ipswich and a complete Mol Mix style post match meltdown.

One for the statisticians, exactly what is the average number of changes Lambert makes per game ??

Saiss/Price together is the only positive from that lineup.

It would be except for the fact that the other nine on the pitch are beyond fucking gash which will make them look shit, then he'll swap it around next game. That lineup is absolutely fucking mental.

Saiss and Price, yay! Several other things - vomit.

If he's rallied the guys together and told them to play football, somehow, and we win, fucking great cuz we really need some points. But I'll still say wtf is this XI Lambo? What is he doing man.

We'll win 3-0 tonight after that reaction. :icon_lol:

have we ever played the same 11 in 2 consecutive matches this season

Problem with constantly sacking managers is that one day we'll wake up an find that Ince has been appointed

Back