• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ipswich (A) build up

We'll win 3-0 tonight after that reaction. :icon_lol:

We probably will! That would be typically bizarre. And Ipswich are apparently wankorama at the moment. Could be some painful viewing for the poor fucks in the ground.

i can't believe that team !! after all the talk, he changes nearly half the team !! crazy

Really not sure that I can even face listening to this now having seen the lineup - think I'll go and do something more interesting like wash up or clean the bathroom :facepalm:

We probably will! That would be typically bizarre. And Ipswich are apparently wankorama at the moment. Could be some painful viewing for the poor fucks in the ground.

Ipswich are actually playing quite well according to the Town fans on Quirk's forum, they came up against a decent footballing side in Brentford last Saturday and looked second best all over the park though which is why I'm cautiously optimistic about finally getting to see Price/Saiss together. If those two click we could see a lot of the ball and get some decent service into the box for Bod/Eddo to attack.

Realistically though I think it's got 0-0 written all over it.

We might win you never know but that team to look at is absolutely dreadful. I hope they prove us all wrong.

Imagine going all the way to Ipswich for that line up

Depends, I don't go away to know. For all we know the vast majority could be backing Edwards and Doherty all day :screwy:

Only roughly 300 Wolves fans have traveled - TBH I'm surprised that it's that many

It is a horrid journey even at the weekend really. Worth it when you get there as Ipswich is an excellent away jaunt.

I've been expecting Costa to be dropped for a few games now since he hasn't done much (no digs) recently.

The culture at this club is utterly broken. Moxey, Skirrow, O'Rearden etc all leaving gave the commercial side the new broom and we've seen some genuinely encouraging stuff. Until the same occurs on the sporting side occurs we'll forever be in this spiral of shit.

Skirrow was (and still is) a lovely bloke. He has had my dream job for a damn long time, and done really well at it. I would ask respectfully that you don't include him with Jez. Equally with Lynn O'Reardon who is also a lovely lady.

Ipswich are actually playing quite well according to the Town fans on Quirk's forum, they came up against a decent footballing side in Brentford last Saturday and looked second best all over the park though which is why I'm cautiously optimistic about finally getting to see Price/Saiss together. If those two click we could see a lot of the ball and get some decent service into the box for Bod/Eddo to attack.

Realistically though I think it's got 0-0 written all over it.

Yep I think its got 'stop this wretched run of defeats and try and instil a bit of stability' about it.

He deserves to go purely for fucking off Iorfa immediately and bringing Doherty back in.

Have put the commentary on, but really not looking forward to this

I may not last till the end if it goes tits up

First comment is Batth putting the ball high into the air - quelle surpise

it seems as soon as you play an half decent game, you get dropped next match

What a shocking line up!
Batth, Weimann, Doherty, Saville, for fuck's sake!
Maybe we should let the team practice together and keep Lambert away from them and pick the players in absentia...

Back