• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ipswich (A) build up

Got a feeling Doherty returns tonight

Hopefully Hause keeps his place at the back, and Saiss stays in the middle

14's before the weekend. If they keep cutting by that % after every defeat we'll soon be odds on.

Yes, we were 16/1 when Dean made his famous quote. Ashamed to say i took his advice and had a tenner on

The fucking state of this:

C6VhazcWYAAv0VQ.jpg:large

:surrender:

Ikeme, Doherty, Batth, Hause, Saville, Saiss, Price, Marshall, Edwards, Weimann, Bod

5 changes, no Costa, Doherty back in

Dave Edwards the advanced midfielder AGAIN.

Fully expecting the same result AGAIN.

That's up there in the vomit-inducing stakes. Horrible doesn't get close.

Costa must have a knock, if he's been dropped then I'm starting have even more serious doubts about Lambert

It's a horrible team, isn't it.

Ikeme in one of his runs where he gives away terrible goals constantly.

Doherty is a dreadful LB but an even worse RB. Saville clearly not a proper solution on the other side.

Batth back to hoof the ball away.

Edwards retaining his place high up the park despite scoring in one of our last 12 games and having the creativity of a plant pot.

Our best player by a mile dropped.

Weimann on the left where he's had one good game for us and everything else has been awful.

A lone striker who hasn't scored in over six months.

The Price and Saiss pairing is the only redeeming feature of that team, but will be largely wasted by having Edwards in-front of them.

I like Kortney, but Batth isn't one to help him out.

You look at that team and you're too numb to comment. Honestly if the team played the subs you'd have a few quid on the subs...

So we played well on Saturday against a good side and he makes 5 changes including dropping our top player? Fucking idiot, If we don't get a result tonight he will rightly get slaughtered for this

Can somebody tell me how Iorfa played at the weekend?

Seems a real de-motivating thing to do to bring him in from the cold on Saturday, to then bring Doherty in at right-back and keep Saville at LB while he drops to the bench.

Must be going for the 0-0 result as I can't see that side scoring.

If that's the case, then why pick Doherty at RB, Edwards at '10' and Weimann on the left?

It's a real Pick & Mix.

Looks like we've set up for a point tonight to stop the rot with the idea of unleashing Cav and Costa on Saturday.

I wouldn't be happy no matter who we paired with Hause TBH - I can only hope Williamson returns on Saturday.

Saiss and Price is a good thing though. I hope they click.

The roulette wheel strikes again, some changes I agree with but most I don't. I can't see us getting a result.

Lambert out

Can somebody tell me how Iorfa played at the weekend?

Seems a real de-motivating thing to do to bring him in from the cold on Saturday, to then bring Doherty in at right-back and keep Saville at LB while he drops to the bench.

Every report I've seen said he played well. How we've brought that bearded moron back in is beyond me.

Back