• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ipswich (A) build up

Bristol City now losing...

I know that there aren't that many Wolves fans there, but also sounds as if there aren't that many Ipswich fans either

Completely dead atmosphere - bit like the game really

Suck Ipswich down to our level and then unleash Cav, Costa and Dicko for the last 20 minutes

Apparantely there have been 4 shots with one on target for us - must have missed that

Saiss main culprit for giving away possession according to Tim II.

At last a proper save by a keeper

Unfortunately it's by Ikeme & not Bialkowski

That sounded awful

Sounds like a dreadful game although Ipswich just nearly scored. Very glad I didn't go to this one, which was the plan.

even Wolves Player really slagging the performance off, it must be bad!!

Costa and Cav for Weimann and Edwards, Costa wide left and Cav at the 10

Half time,.

Radio commentary suggests a total lack of football with only a couple of inspired moments from Ipswich Tom Lawrence likely to break the deadlock. Substitutions or a light failure urgently required soon after half time.

That's interesting as he's sounded good on commentary. Will look forward to the stats at the end.
I'd take Britney's comments with a ton of salt, he never criticises his beloved Edwards.

This has another narrow defeat written all over it.

Set piece in the 78th minute. 0-1.

just got back, jesus thats not the real line up is it? hoping for 0-0, wtf i thought we played well sat

Back