• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ipswich (A) build up

Marshall smashes a shot into the back of some defender then Doherty has it but Weimann's offside so... blurgh! It just stops.

Wolves Player keeps dropping out - unfortunately it comes back within a few seconds

Really not sure that I want it to - this is as dire as it comes

Weimann charging down this right hand side whips a good cross over to Edwards but his header is deflected wide and the keeper can't keep it in, corner to Wolves.... Comes over and cleared.
Fuck! I can hardly be bothered to type this shit.

Dicko/Cav & Costa warming up, but they have been for the last 10mins - not sure that it means anything is changing soon

PLEASE Lambert, get Cav and Costa on, give us summut to hope for

Why does Lambert keep it so late before making subs?
Does he honestly think we're playing well?

Weimann charging down this right hand side whips a good cross over to Edwards but his header is deflected wide and the keeper can't keep it in, corner to Wolves.... Comes over and cleared.
Fuck! I can hardly be bothered to type this shit.

keep going Peter - some of us relying on you

Price takes a shot from 30yrds - might as well nothing else is working (nor did that though)

The 3 warming up are still doing so - they will be knackered before they get on at this rate

Saville and weimann off for cav and Costa please - Doherty to lb, Marshall to rb....

Really just want this to stop - apart from Wigan leading anyone else in our neck of the woods are not & we are a point better off than when we started.

This is really painful

Edwards flattened on the edge of the box from a decent through ball - screams for a foul - gets nothing

Back