• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ipswich (A) build up

Skirrow was (and still is) a lovely bloke. He has had my dream job for a damn long time, and done really well at it. I would ask respectfully that you don't include him with Jez. Equally with Lynn O'Reardon who is also a lovely lady.

My apologies, I wasn't intending to slur any of them. Just noting that the club secretary, ticketing manager and chief exec were all going within a few months of each other so by hook or by crook we had to sweep clean and replace all of them.

Only point of interest so far is that Batth has to tie Ikeme's bootlaces as clearly he has not learnt how to do them himself

I totally forgot we were playing tonight.

Just seen the team. Edwards at 10 AGAIN. The staff at our club just don't learn do they? All of the good will Lambert earned at the start of his reign with improved performances and giving the youngsters a chance is quickly disappearing as he falls into the same trap as our previous failed managers.

We are going down the early Stoke route now - Marshall flinging in long throw ins into the box

Problem is that we aren't very good at them, unlike Stoke

Wolves FK right on the edge of the box - in or out on the penalty area?

Given outside

This sounds an even poorer game than Birmingham & that takes some doing

Ive got some shitty music on that link to Signal now WTF..

Bodvarssen continually getting the ball out on the right, though that means that there is no one in the box.

If he is going to do that then play him there & have Dicko on instead of Weimann or Marshall

radio mobile link was working great then suddenly changed to music !!!!

Weimann cross met by Edwards - deflects off McGoldrick for a corner - Edwards convinced that a hand was involved

Ref uninterested

radio mobile link was working great then suddenly changed to music !!!!
Looks like someone cottoned on and flipped the switch. Didn't think you were supposed to listen to the online streams usually?

Blackburn losing, Wigan winning and Burton drawing...

Haha. Just said to the missus I look a pillock now. I've used it before for full games though :(. Works all day at work for people on various stations too.

Tim II says not Doherty's night. " keeps giving the ball away. "

Ipswich attack puts Lawrence in - Doherty just gets a toe on it to remove the danger

Nearest anyone has come to a decent bit of football after 39 mins

Back