• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Home v Manchester City - Friday 27 December 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dendoncker steps on Mahrez's foot. It's a pen.
Since when is accidentally stepping on somebody's foot worthy of a penalty. He only went down because he threw himself to the floor.

It was not clear enough to overturn the ref's decision for me.

I'm still absolutely fuming. VAR is an abomination.

God I hope we fucking get something from this in the second half

Since when is accidentally stepping on somebody's foot worthy of a penalty. He only went down because he threw himself to the floor.

It was not clear enough to overturn the ref's decision for me.

I'm still absolutely fuming. VAR is an abomination.
He steps on Mahrez's foot because he affected Mahrez's body position by pulling his shoulder.

Pen, IMO.

Strange no-one has mentioned the simulation from Jota after relatively mundane contact from Ederson considering how much Mahrez has got people wound up.

He steps on Mahrez's foot because he affected Mahrez's body position by pulling his shoulder.

Pen, IMO.

It’s a penalty but the dive after is embarrassing

Ederson's just wiped Jota out Mark :icon_lol:

Watching city play for losing time and parking a bloody bus and getting carried by the refs. We've come a long long way.

Strange no-one has mentioned the simulation from Jota after relatively mundane contact from Ederson considering how much Mahrez has got people wound up.

Jota got Edersons shoulder and didn't see him coming.

Mahrez got his toe stood on and went down as if he had been machine gunned.

It’s there for us, but Nuno needs to give us some ideas - city are just sitting deep and inviting us to break them down, and it’s not that easy...

I’d bring on Vinagre for Jonny though, help us get at them.

Whatever the score at the moment - we have Man City on the back foot & who are now wasting time

We have come a long way in 2 and a bit years.

Given the circumstances I really want to win this, but we have still come so far as a club & I am proud of all of them.

Coady's foot is on the line but it seems quite absurd that he is being punished for that, as the reason he stepped forwards was because of Bernardo Silva who has massively encroached into the area himself. He gets to the ball ahead of Silva, and if Bernardo Silva had scored that rebound would they have looked back at encroachment? Not so sure.

I can't believe how poorly and inconsistently VAR has been used by officials in this country. Was a big supporter of it but this is starting to get too much for me, sapping the enjoyment from the game.

What are you talking about? That ones about the clearest red card you’ll ever see.

We can get something from this game

No way can we get shithoused two home games in a row

It’s a penalty but the dive after is embarrassing

Ederson's just wiped Jota out Mark :icon_lol:

He stayed down like someone had snapped his leg in two, could've probably got up and strolled to the ball for a tap into an empty net if he'd wanted.

Simulation takes many forms.

Never seen Pep defend so deep really but I guess he has weighed up the fact they have another game so near that they need to conserve energy?

Amazing Bernardo’s positioning to prevent the pass to Traore

Gonna be interesting what Nuno does half time, we aren’t creating much as it is

Jota and Ederson were both going full pelt and there was contact, doesn't take a lot to make someone go spinning at that point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back