• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Home v Manchester City - Friday 27 December 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim Beglin tells me the ref has been consistent. After all, he ignored that push after ignoring the push on Traore earlier. Says it all.

Jim Beglin tells me thge ref has been consistent. After all, he ignored that push after ignoring the push on Traore earlier. Says it all.

Jim Beglin is without a doubt the worst pundit working in Sports. Hes woeful.

I'm watching it on NBC and Townsend is amazed we are.losing.

If Sterling had scored from the first penalty would they have retaken it? Would they bollocks

Jota's crossing is fucking terrible.

If Sterling had scored from the first penalty would they have retaken it? Would they bollocks
No, because the encroaching player wouldn't have interfered with play had Ruí not saved it.

I’m done. This is not football.

No, because the encroaching player wouldn't have interfered with play had Ruí not saved it.

They should have, players from both sides committing an equal offence should be a retake either way I think.

I still think that if that's a penalty you must give five every game

They should have, players from both sides committing an equal offence should be a retake either way I think.
Apparently that's not how the rule is written. But I'm just passing on what the comms here said. Apparently if Coady hadn't been the one to clear it, the encroachment wouldn't have been called.

City player blocks the free kick to slow things down and Beglin says we are unsporting for taking it quickly. Biaised much!

Mel Eves on WM is absolutely raging,said VAR is on city's side,and the penalty was going to be retaken until city scored,also said he feels the referee is having a reasonable game,all the poor decisions have been made by the VAR people

Mel Eves on WM is absolutely raging,said VAR is on city's side,and the penalty was going to be retaken until city scored,also said he feels the referee is having a reasonable game,all the poor decisions have been made by the VAR people

The Ref needs to go & check the pitchside monitor - should be his decision & it never is as they don't do that ever

I think Alan is right, it was a penalty - soft as shit though and the encroachment was right.

Wasn't a pen. Accidental step on his foot then Mahrez throws himself up in the air.

The encroachment calls were correct, but there's no consistency with them from game to game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back