• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Home v Manchester City - Friday 27 December 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit... The body was leaning into the area but the feet were outside the lines
I guess I'd have to see it again because that isn't what it looked like to me.

VAR got both right but the manner and timing of them is a proper worst case scenario for supporters.

Excuse me, how did VAR get that right, fixed all the way. Have a read of football is fixed website, then tell me that again.

PGMOL have used VAR to fix matches ever since the start of the season.

I haste to say this but I would fall in the box for any fucking touch its a disgrace absolute wank

Excuse me, how did VAR get that right, fixed all the way. Have a read of football is fixed website, then tell me that again.

PGMOL have used VAR to fix matches ever since the start of the season.
Maybe you should tell the police, then?

Really want to win this now more than ever - always going to be a hard game, but after what seems an injustice (though I have not seen the action only listened) want to get a 92nd minute winner

I maintain my opinion about VAR. This was not the techs fault. Fire the wankers who man it and get someone qualified and competent.

And some fuckers have thrown shit at Sterling. FFS.

referees have to start checking on the pitchside screen, this is just crap for football.

Blatant foul by sterling earlier and now Fernandinho ignored. Fuck me, this is so anger inducing. I had no expectations of a win tonight but I really hope we pull something off now after all this bullshit

We're not particularly playing like we have an extra man.

David Coote is the VAR official says it all

Mahrez getting booed and as he went down like he had been snipered I get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back