• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

I have let my lawn go pretty fallow this year with the hope that it will be nice and lush in the spring.

Just mowed the lawn and managed to mow over the first snowdrops of 2023…

Just mowed the lawn and managed to mow over the first snowdrops of 2023…
Done lunchtime today plus other clearance in the front garden - felt like mid Sept not November

If its as good tomorrow then will trim the hedge & bushes at the front

First proper snowfall up here today, not loads but enough to make everything look picturesque.

A heavy rain shower at about 3:30am, but it will soon be back to this;

20221206_121845 (1).jpg

How bad is it? It’s not snowing here in Watford, just hoping the trains are running OK.

It’s warmer than yesterday. A very light snow on the ground that’s all.

Two inches of snow in Pendeford and it’s just stopping
Just getting the first couple of drops of snow here in Telford. Bizarre that my parents have had quite a bit and are only 20 mins down the road

There's quite a lot here, but utterly nothing by the looks in Penkridge.

Nothing in Newport, a few flakes but gone now, not even frosty here now, didn't need to de-ice the car.

Just a bit cold and foggy in MD. Ice that has been here for a few days melting away

Light dusting in south brum. Bit more in Sandwell when I popped to run some errands this morning after dropping the wife off at work.
Definitely colder than yesterday here.
Wondering if the dog is looking forward to her walk.

Very scenic between Watford and Milton Keynes, white fields and trees as far as we could see, beautiful scenery really. Just coming up to Rugby and there’s no frost at all. It’s very grey though.

Back