• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Light dusting in south brum. Bit more in Sandwell when I popped to run some errands this morning after dropping the wife off at work.
Definitely colder than yesterday here.
Wondering if the dog is looking forward to her walk.
Yeah, we had a decent flurry in Sandwell this morning. The kids were out in it for about an hour. I, on the other hand, have not left the house all day!

Yeah, we had a decent flurry in Sandwell this morning. The kids were out in it for about an hour. I, on the other hand, have not left the house all day!

Lucky you, my 3 year old is not to be trusted alone and my wife was severely hungover so I had to go and make a snowman (which he kicked down twice) and then cried when I told him I wasn't remaking it.

Got a bit here, nothing major but it’s still coming down albeit lightly.

It started heavy around 7:30 here but only for a few minutes then stopped completely. Looks like it’s clearing up now.

v little in brum, and it's mostly melted now. still able to cycle to work.

More snow overnight, enough to replace what had melted during the day and now a pretty heavy fall of snow is here

My Springer is loving it!! Sitting crying to to go out side and then wants me to throw snowballs for him to catch. I bring him back in and the cycle starts again

Cass drew a massive penis and balls on our drive in footprints yesterday and found it absolutely hilarious. Me being the mature dad absolutely didn't.

Back