• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Twitter. Penk knows something about it, judging by the comments.

Hold on, I'll try and dig it up.

It will almost certainly be spurious bullshit. Or alternatively Pablo doesn't know the difference between us and fucking Notlob.

I go out all day and this is what I come back to. For fuck's sake.

This happened because you've been out all day.

Maybe I got a little over-excited.

On the count of Bolton they've also banned their version of Spiers from the Macron for games/media days for referring to Anderson as a Muppet :icon_lol:

As long as Arsenal go through in their Last 32 game in Europa League our game with them on 16th will most likely move to 17/18th. Hopefully it's an away game for them too! I'd fancy our chances if they get someone half decent in the last 16.

Edit: And just realised same applies to our game at Chelsea the week before

Just hope we avoid Juve and Barca in the draw today, otherwise not too fussed who we get

Last edited:
As long as Arsenal go through in their Last 32 game in Europa League our game with them on 16th will most likely move to 17/18th. Hopefully it's an away game for them too! I'd fancy our chances if they get someone half decent in the last 16.

Edit: And just realised same applies to our game at Chelsea the week before
Monday 18th March is classed as the start of the "International Break", so I'd guess it would get pushed to the Sunday?

Back