• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

The authorities in this country have already investigated it TWICE. There is nothing new here.
Surely an email from Jeff dated before Fosun bought the club saying 'Jorge can take Wolves as the most reliable partner and agency revenue source for long long time.' is new?

Surely an email from Jeff dated before Fosun bought the club saying 'Jorge can take Wolves as the most reliable partner and agency revenue source for long long time.' is new?
Nah. It’s been investigated - they found nothing wrong. This article tells us nothing new.

Nothing to see here.

"more than twice as many Portuguese clients of Mendes' than there were English players." FFS - some of the top teams don't have any English players.

It's also quite a large portion of bollocks anyway.

This Der Speigel Football Leaks stuff is full of supposition and holes about every club. Tedious in the extreme.

Apparently Jason Forrest has left his post after 25 years

Wow, my kids are going to be very happy the shouty man has gone.

Is the new girl going to have his job then? Lol. The new trainers wearing idiot.

I hope whoever it is gives him a fitting tribute on Sunday - "A big thanks and good luck to Jameson Forester".

She is just as bad, if not worse.

Just put bloody sky sports news on the screen.

The new shirt wearing competition is very cringeworthy. I had to turn it down it was that shit when they offered it to me (and it was absolutely nothing to do with me being 6'4 and having the running style of a decrepit gorilla)

The worst PA guy at any of the 92 clubs. Terrible diction, couldn't pronounce names, spoke too quickly, ridiculous amounts of errors, played S Club 7 when we got promoted.

Shall not miss him although the new woman is also crap and Steve Daley last season was diabolical.

I don't think we will get anything that is decent until they replace the speaker system in the ground. It is terrible and 80% of what is said on the pitch cannot be heard in the stands (sadly for Steve Daley the 20 % got through made you wish it was 100%).

Man City had a decent set up, from use of the video ad board, folk on the pitch and content. We seem to carry on doing cringe worthy bollocks (Stands make some noise, blokes getting dressed on the centre circle and the zorb football)

I thought we had a brand new speaker system at the start of last season? It's certainly loud.

I guess an enclosed ground would be better for sound too.

My personal favourite jason.forrest@wolves.co.uk moment was when we played Cardiff at home, Chopra scored for them, he obviously didn't know who it was so ran over to his good mate DJ to ask him. And fell on his arse in the process.

I thought we had a brand new speaker system at the start of last season? It's certainly loud.

I guess an enclosed ground would be better for sound too.

Still can't hear properly up in the North Bank....and that stand is quiet so should be able to hear everything

My personal favourite jason.forrest@wolves.co.uk moment was when we played Cardiff at home, Chopra scored for them, he obviously didn't know who it was so ran over to his good mate DJ to ask him. And fell on his arse in the process.

Nothing will ever top his pre-recording of the Arsenal team news to avoid saying the names wrong at the time....then got 4 or 5 of them wrong

Back